Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 4-4-2 Classic

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Torres View Post
    I suggest you to change your formation to 4-4-1-1 and no counterattack when you are playing attacking intensity. Put one blue arrow on one of your mc and remove arrows on dl and dr. Red on AMC too.
    Agree with Samuel Torres. You can probably change it to a 4-4-1-1. Ditch the 3* ST and get a good AMC, would be even better if he has a shadow striker SA.

I have been using 4-4-1-1 for close to 2 seasons now, and this season alone i have not lost a single match in League, I'm level 17 btw.

Orders wise:

Defensive/ Normal (depending on Away/Home to gain possession, ocassionally attacking when im leading 5-0)
    Mixed
    Ownhalf (as not to tire the players too quickly)
    Hard (contrary to general believe, it doesn't attract red cards. I have had only 2 red cards this season, if possible get a defensive wall SA )
    Mixed
    Zonal

All the best!
    Season 19

League Winner - Levels 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,15,16,17,18
    Champions League Winner - Levels 2,3,5,6,10,13,15,17,18
    Cup Winner - Level 3,5,16
    Cup Quarter Finals - Levels 1,2

Quote Originally Posted by Castreal View Post
    Agree with Samuel Torres. You can probably change it to a 4-4-1-1. Ditch the 3* ST and get a good AMC, would be even better if he has a shadow striker SA.

I have been using 4-4-1-1 for close to 2 seasons now, and this season alone i have not lost a single match in League, I'm level 17 btw.

Orders wise:

Defensive/ Normal (depending on Away/Home to gain possession, ocassionally attacking when im leading 5-0)
    Mixed
    Ownhalf (as not to tire the players too quickly)
    Hard (contrary to general believe, it doesn't attract red cards. I have had only 2 red cards this season, if possible get a defensive wall SA )
    Mixed
    Zonal

All the best!
    On wich players do you use arrows?

Rookie
    What orders and do you use for 4-1-2-1-2 wide diamond ?

Rookie
    What orders and arrow do you for 4-1-2-1-2 wide diamond ?

Rookie
    What orders and arrow do you use for 4-1-2-1-2 wide diamond ???

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by pb187 View Post
    On wich players do you use arrows?
    Red arrows on Wingers (DL,DR,ML,MR), AMC and ST.
    Blue arrows on DC.
    Season 19

@Castreal why you use blue on DC and red on ST? It doesn't make sense, because ST will always join attacking (with or without arrow) as well as DC defending part of game. I use different setup. For example, look at modern fullbacks, they join attack a lot, so red arrow on them is quite usual. Why not blue arrow on ST for 3ST formation (I know you're talking about 4411 but this is hypotetical)?
    Look at Wayne Rooney; he is attacker who gets back in defence. I can't find link now, but there was short insert from last duel between ManUtd and Liverpool where he acted as a defender few times. He has great work rate, that is why I sometimes use blue arrows on ST or AMC, to help team in defence (if I have 3ST or 2ST+AMC).

There is thread about arrows, so you can post there:
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...s-rarrows.html
    Last edited by t11_fan; 01-09-2015 at 11:41 AM.
    Ex top eleven player

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    @Castreal why you use blue on DC and red on ST? It doesn't make sense, because ST will always join attacking (with or without arrow) as well as DC defending part of game. I use different setup. For example, look at modern fullbacks, they join attack a lot, so red arrow on them is quite usual. Why not blue arrow on ST for 3ST formation (I know you're talking about 4411 but this is hypotetical)?
    Look at Wayne Rooney; he is attacker who gets back in defence. I can't find link now, but there was short insert from last duel between ManUtd and Liverpool where he acted as a defender few times. He has great work rate, that is why I sometimes use blue arrows on ST or AMC, to help team in defence (if I have 3ST or 2ST+AMC).

arrows are just cosmetic hun otherwise you would be champion by now !!!!!!! lol only kidding top11 fan !!!!! but you really need to come to my classes and I will teach you

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Avengers View Post
    arrows are just cosmetic hun otherwise you would be champion by now !!!!!!! lol only kidding top11 fan !!!!! but you really need to come to my classes and I will teach you
    You're offtopic
    I've already posted link of arrows thread, and I'll report you to new moderator-Khris
    Ex top eleven player

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post

Seems Legit But somehow my ST does defend as well, reading from the comentaries. So happen he (ST) has been performing well with 8's and 9's, so I kept it that way
    t11_fan likes this.
    Season 19

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast