Thread: Could you help me to beat player from bigger league on cup final?

Could you help me to beat player from bigger league on cup final?

Hello Match will be after 1 week its final for cup and my enemy is 1 division more than me and he have some better players than me. On picture upper part is my team (with white numbers next to stars is player skill). I use most of time 4 4 2 but I could buy few more players until then.
    My enemy is using mostly tactic on picture ot 3 5 2. Can you suggest me some tactics that could counter him?

Upper is my team, lower is enemy team

оr

http://s17.postimg.org/y8ocd6ehr/jjjjjjjjjjjjjjj.jpg

4-5-1 V style works.

Red arrows on DL - DR, AML - AMR and ST.
    Blue arrows on DC - DC and DMC.

- Attacking
    - Down both flanks
    - Own Half
    - Hard tackling
    - Mixed
    - Zonal
    - Force counter attack

Does I have bigger chance for win if I use more defensive strategy? Enemy have better players than me because he is 1 division more than me

any other suggestions? Most used tactic of enemy is 3-5-2. Today he finished 2:1 with other player much weaker than him and me and other player was using 4-4-2 vs my enemy 3-5-2. Does I have chance with 442 vs his team?

4-5-1v could work. He has a very mixed quality side so you stand a chance. Attack the flanks.

he have changes in team and new players... now he is even stronger.
    Why game let higher level players to play with lower level players for cup?

this is his new team

why admin didnt aprove my last post to be posted here?

He will probably put that dmc out and scout st in = he will use 442 (unless that scout is injured or suspended)
    Whatever he fields, you should use 4141 if you can. Try meanwhile to sign MC and DMC since your 5* is injured.
    Set tactics for defensive mentality hard tackling long passing. Don't force counter attacks. I'm lazy to explain why, but it isn't that useful as some think...
    Ex top eleven player

Could you help me to beat player from bigger league on cup final?-ooo.jpg

I posted post with picture and comment here after match, but forum give me message that post will be visible after admin aprove it

I use strategy from picture total defending with coutner attack, enemy use 4/1/4/1 and in last 15 minutes switch it to 4/4/2.
    On 90 min my team counter attack and score and I won cup with 1 level team against 2 level player