Thread: How to beat 2DC-3DMR/DMC/DML-3MC-2ST?

How to beat 2DC-3DMR/DMC/DML-3MC-2ST?

DC DC
    DML DMC DMR
    MC MC MC
    ST ST

Please help?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by binhlegend View Post
    DC DC
    DML DMC DMR
    MC MC MC
    ST ST

Please help?
    Hi, normaly this formation is illegal. But not now. The formation you asking for is good to counter stronger teams. I advise you to use your best Team with players with good statistics. In my group managers always ask for formations against formations. My opinion is: This is rubbish because you can win against counter formations if you attacking or hard attacking with counter an offside on (you will win to 95%). Well, take this to your heart for future that the formation isn´t the most important thing to win. Your fine-tuning is much more important

Quote Originally Posted by Enrico Habiger View Post
    Hi, normaly this formation is illegal. But not now. The formation you asking for is good to counter stronger teams. I advise you to use your best Team with players with good statistics. In my group managers always ask for formations against formations. My opinion is: This is rubbish because you can win against counter formations if you attacking or hard attacking with counter an offside on (you will win to 95%). Well, take this to your heart for future that the formation isn´t the most important thing to win. Your fine-tuning is much more important
    Ok.Thanks!