Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Luis Alfonso Hernandez

Thread: What's 4-1-1-3W-1 Counter?

What's 4-1-1-3W-1 Counter?

Hi,

I've reading your forum and thanks to you I started this new season with 3 victories in 3 matches. Now I need one more time your help because my next opponent in the cup has a very strange formation.

4-1-1-3-1 that he also changes to 4-2-0-3-1

====GK===
    DR=DC==DC=DL
    ====DMC====
    ====MC=====
    AMR=AMC==AML
    ====ST====

OR

====GK===
    DR=DC==DC=DL
    =DMC=DMC===
    ==========
    AMR=AMC==AML
    ====ST====

You might think that this is an illegal formation and instantly I got 80% of possesion, but no. In the first round he played against 4-3-3 (normal) formation and he got the 80% of possesion! How come?!
    He won the 2 matches 6-0 and 5-0.

NOTE: I just read the rules and it's NOT an illegal formation, but I still need a counter formation as it seems to be strong.

I'm thinking to play 4-5-1 V formation or 4-1-2-1-2 ND, depending on his formation.

What formation do you recommend me to play?

Thank you guys!!
    Last edited by Luis Alfonso Hernandez; 01-13-2015 at 03:27 PM.

Apprentice
    I think too, you can Play 4-5-1 V or 4-4-2 Classic should work, too. another way can be the 3w-5-2 V. if your Opponent is stronger, you should Play the devensive Variation like 4-1-4-1 or 3w-1-4-2.

We are both level 2, I'm 20 with 4 stars and he is 18 with 3 stars, no big difference, but... he is playing at home so that could be an issue.

I'll start with the 3W-1-4-2 and depending how is it going I'll make adjustments.

Wish me luck LOL

thanks!

4141 could work
    Ex top eleven player

I'm playing away so I think I'll use 4-1-4-1 trying to have the best result for the home match. If things turn bad, I'll have to attack with everything.

Here the result. After going 2-0 down, I changed the formation to 4-1-2-1-2 ND Hard Tackle, center, short passess offensive and I scored. 2-1. Then he scored the 3-1 and I change to HARD ATTACK and 3-2
    This was an away match so, loosing only by 1 goal I think is possible to revert this at home. Also I scored 2 away goals which is always good.

FINAL RESULT:

The game just finished and as you could read before, I lost 3-2 the first game but today at home I won 2-0. So now you know, the counter for 4-1-1-3W-1 is the Narrow Diamond.

I played with 4-1-2-1-2 ND
    Offensive
    Center
    Own field
    Hard tackle
    short passes
    zonal

DMC blue arrow
    AMC red arrow