Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Cristopher Verdezoto
  • 1 Post By Cristopher Verdezoto

Thread: Help!!! How to beat... 4 dc - 2 mc - 1 amc - 3 st

Exclamation Help!!! How to beat... 4 dc - 2 mc - 1 amc - 3 st

Help me counter this please, any tactics??? :s

Help!!! How to beat... 4 dc - 2 mc - 1 amc - 3 st-4-2-1-3.jpg

Rookie
    Would help if you would post your team, to see your strong and weak points in comparison to your opponent.

This is my team, those 4-5-6 since mid-season started.

Help!!! How to beat... 4 dc - 2 mc - 1 amc - 3 st-team.jpg
    PaCe Ros likes this.

Rookie
    Nice team btw, The way I see it you have a stronger team and well spread.

You could set man coverage, but to be on the safe side, personally I would sacrifice an striker for 1 more defender and keep it on zonal defending. You dominate the midfield, (in my opinion one of the , if not the most important area) plus your quality off players are better, meaning individually they are more likely to win duels. This will give you more possesion,and therefor more chances in scoring. Your opponent may have 6 strikers, but if they dont get the ball, they all useless.

If you want to have some fun, and mess with your opponent, to see how he is feeling the match.......try changing your setup and watch if he changes his........many do lol. Thats a sign of that they arent sure...and are trying to counter you.

If you dont have the time, or dont want to risk losing the game because you forgot to adjust your formation, just go by a good formation where you think your team will perform better. Many managers lose because they lack confidence and fiddle around with formations to much, without having a good motivation in doing so.

Goodluck, hope this helps.

That is the main reason , why not to sacrifice an midfielder instead. I have won plenty games with just 1 center striker, many strikers perform even better alone than with another striker. In these cases you will see that your wingplayers will score more, mostly from a distance (especially if you have them arrows , attacking)

So my starting eleven would be 1 more defender, 1 striker less, with the option to substitute in game in needed.
    However, you should perform better than your opponent.

Rookie
    Oh yeah....I am level 10, 9 times league champion, couple CL, never the cup.1 3rd notation in league , because i forgot to adjust the win bonus in time.

I figured you would like to know on what I am basing my tactics and strategy on......Im not the best, but definately not the worst hahahahahaha

Rookie
    Please let me know how it went....and if you do add pictures, show the stats too please

Goodluck,

Quote Originally Posted by PaCe Ros View Post
    Please let me know how it went....and if you do add pictures, show the stats too please

Goodluck,
    Thanks bro for your tips, I won 2-0 with 4-1-4-1 formation and added your idea, INDIVIDUAL DEFENDING, I bought the GK, DR, and MC "Rozmi"... because the ones who played before in those positions were so bad and sold them lol, GK the same as last one (6).

I got control of the match, so hard for my opponent to play in my field.

Help!!! How to beat... 4 dc - 2 mc - 1 amc - 3 st-rmte.jpg
    PaCe Ros likes this.

Rookie
    Very nice move on buying a new gk, I believe, many managers underestimate the importance of a good goalie.

I am glad that you got an good result. Thnx for posting up the pics, I am enjoying it hahaha.

It sure looks like you put the pressure on him, and your wingplayer took advantage of the space and the setting you chose.
    Don't worry too much about the ratings, sometimes you can do something about it, for example sometimes player have a preferrence for a different position. Usually theres 3 main reasons of poor ratings, Player dont like possesion he on, Player is tired, Player faces a better opponent.

All we can do as managers ,is use the ratings as guideline, and sometimes make small changes to see if it affects the player, (location on the field, mentality as for using the arrows)

I pretty much have an nr1 team, and 1 team b.................Team b i use to give my nr 1 team rest, and prevent them getting injuries and also helps the substitutes to improve. That is why I usually have 2 keepers too...........1 top keeper for the most important matches, in league , cup and CL. My team B goalie, is usually not as strong as my nr1, Nr1 (usually is a scout keeper and I buy a regular keeper as back up, and for use as explained above.

I have also noticed, that sometimes when my players are performing poor, I need to adjust their training to improve the areas on which they obviously are sucking ........
    However, I really must stress out, I only use ratings as a guideline, It doesnt say how your player is feeling, it only rates, how well/bad he played last match.....thats all.

You seem to have gotten yourselve a nice team, I wish you the best of luck mate.
    You have a nice win-lose ratio going, hope you keep it up.

cu around,