Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By FVS0777

Thread: best tatics for 4-1-3-1-1?

best tatics for 4-1-3-1-1?

Hi Guys everybody complaining about the new version, me too not very happy about specially if u have a important game and have to think and move faster to try not to loose but you get cought on the new updat that changed all the game and u have to get used agaim after all the time we spend on the game that wasnt fair.

So I need a bit of help, whats the best tatics for this formation 4-1-3-1-1 and is it any good been playing so far all season just lost 2 games but very important ones, but started not to work anymore, I can play with aml/amr or ml/mr been playing aml/amr. defensive mixed own half normal mixed zonal no counters no offiside. anything wrong? Thank you hang on nordeus will do something or will loose too many good game players.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by FVS0777 View Post
    Hi Guys everybody complaining about the new version, me too not very happy about specially if u have a important game and have to think and move faster to try not to loose but you get cought on the new updat that changed all the game and u have to get used agaim after all the time we spend on the game that wasnt fair.

So I need a bit of help, whats the best tatics for this formation 4-1-3-1-1 and is it any good been playing so far all season just lost 2 games but very important ones, but started not to work anymore, I can play with aml/amr or ml/mr been playing aml/amr. defensive mixed own half normal mixed zonal no counters no offiside. anything wrong? Thank you hang on nordeus will do something or will loose too many good game players.
    With defensive mentality, i'd use force counter-attacks. I'd also change the focus passing to down the flanks, since the formation doesn't have much of a central midfield.

Tactics: normal/defensive, down the flanks, own half, hard, mixed, zonal, counter, no offsides. red arrows on DL/DR, ML/MR, blue arrow on MC.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 01-28-2015 at 11:25 PM.

Thank u I use an amc but thinking of change for a striker

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by FVS0777 View Post
    Thank u I use an amc but thinking of change for a striker
    I think that's an excellent idea. That's what i'd do. I also believe that formation would be more difficult to counter!

I'd also consider switching out a DMC for another MC, since it creates more formation versatility. For example you can change tactics from red arrows on ML, MR and blue arrows on MC's to blue arrows on ML/MR with red arrows on MC's without using subs.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 01-28-2015 at 11:39 PM.

will do that tomorrow its a low league apponent but worth to try thank u one more time.

Famous
    good luck!

With low league opponents, I'd recommend keeping an eye on your win bonuses, morale and condition. These things are important and against low level opponents, you're going to face a lot of abandoned teams (unless your in a league of sharks, which are rather rare at low levels). Most these teams will have players with poor morale and maybe a non-max win bonus, so if you keep all players superb, max condition and max win bonus, you should win most games regardless of formation (as long as quality is similar).

Haver to say that just set to maximum bonus now and my league it's half low I would say, only lost 1 game and draw 3 but the first one is in a good run only draw 2 games so far one with me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good tactics mate I won 15x0 after doing everything u said, thank you very much let's see how it goes the next matches.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    pcmacdaniel likes this.

Famous
    Congrats!!! Good luck in the upcoming matches...