please help a lot.

What you think about formation

--------ST-----ST-------
    -------------------------
    --ML-------MC-------MR--
    -------DMC-----DMC-----
    DL---------DC--------DR--
    -----------GK-----------

It is a good formation or bad? Or I must make some change? For positions AMC?

It is good if your 3 DC are strong. I personally don't like wide DCs. I prefer either using 4 or having the narrow DC lineup. It really depends on your players and how strong they are. MCs strong? Then take one of the DMC and change to MC. YOu get the idea. Use your best players always.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I have played (and won) this a lot! I like it. I also will play with one ST and an AMC ("Maple Leaf") I tend to use Defensive, mixed/mixed Zonal, force counter with arrows forward on wingers and an arrow back on the defensive DMC.

The D's aren't as important as having good DMC's. If they play poor, this formation isn't good! I like to have one that is defense heavy and one that is a little more offensive.
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This is Cat's fav formation... trust her with your life...

I agree, you need good DMCs to make this work. Last season I struggled with this because of my DMCs. To add on to that, you also need a good MC to hold the middle of the park. Outsdtanding DMCs & MCs not jst good.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Why not draw the loneley cm back to DMC as well? I believe it will boost the performances of all three DMC and it will scare the opponents as well. Try it for a couple of games and see if you like it

Quote Originally Posted by aeasao View Post
    Why not draw the loneley cm back to DMC as well? I believe it will boost the performances of all three DMC and it will scare the opponents as well. Try it for a couple of games and see if you like it
    I think the lonely MC can help in scoring from outside the box... lol
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Dreamer
    This formation is highly aggressive, it is only vunerable to AMC (and not AML nor AMR) which few managers use them.