Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: help, I do not win any more

help, I do not win any more

I would like your instructions and narrows for 4-4-2, I have test the narrow and 4-5-1 v But I have bad results. thank you for you help. i am level 21

forget it, this game is just to take your money and after, they want you to go out, so they can **** new players.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @Michael Van Wayenberge
    you joined the forum before 1,5 year
    you make your 1st post today, telling that you 're level 21 and you want instructions for 4-4-2
    because you tested the 4-5-1 V and it didn't work !

Is this the post of the week or it's a joke from the mods !?
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 02-27-2015 at 03:39 PM.
    Go Ahead Eagles likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    @Michael Van Wayenberge
    you joined the forum before 1,5 year
    you make your 1st post today, telling that you 're level 21 and you want instructions for 4-4-2
    because you tested the 4-5-1 V and it didn't work !

Is this the post of the week or it's a joke from the mods !?
    I do not see how that's funny, I just ask for help

Sorry if I offended you mate, but you know, 4-4-2 and 4-5-1 V maybe are the most common formations of the game and it's weird that you 're asking advices about orders after 21 seasons.
    The other thing is that after 1,5 year you joined the forum you had only 1 post/question.
    I don't know how many questions/post I have so far ... maybe over 200.
    Anyway, my style of playing is
    4-4-2 against a team, I start with normal mentality, if oppo has 2 (and maybe good ST) I set 2 blue arrows in my DC. If oppo has weaker DL & DR (or none, using only 3DC) I put my MR & ML red arrows and set down both flanks. No other arrows. If my oppo is stronger I use def. mentality and counter attacks.
    If I am behind the score or want to have a big domination score, I set attack, full pitch and if desperate hard attack & hard tackling.
    If my oppo has 2 ST and 1 AMC (OR 3ST) I don't use 4-4-2. I enforce more my defense.

Also I use 4-5-1 V, it's one of the most successful formations for facing stronger teams. I use it with def. mentality, both flanks and counter attacks. Still blue arrows in my DC and red arrows in my AML-AMR.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 02-27-2015 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Sorry if I offended you mate, but you know, 4-4-2 and 4-5-1 V maybe are the most common formations of the game and it's weird that you 're asking advices about orders after 21 seasons.
    The other thing is that after 1,5 year you joined the forum you had only 1 post/question.
    I don't know how many questions/post I have so far ... maybe over 200.
    Anyway, my style of playing is
    4-4-2 against a team, I start with normal mentality, if oppo has 2 (and maybe good ST) I set 2 blue arrows in my DC. If oppo has weaker DL & DR (or none, using only 3DC) I put my MR & ML red arrows and set down both flanks. No other arrows. If my oppo is stronger I use def. mentality and counter attacks.
    If I am behind the score or want to have a big domination score, I set attack, full pitch and if desperate hard attack & hard tackling.
    If my oppo has 2 ST and 1 AMC (OR 3ST) I don't use 4-4-2. I enforce more my defense.

Also I use 4-5-1 V, it's one of the most successful formations for facing stronger teams. I use it with def. mentality, both flanks and counter attacks. Still blue arrows in my DC and red arrows in my AML-AMR.
    no worries, but before it worked fine but no training runs here I am in 7th league. I test the 4-5-1v, narrow diamond, 4-3-1-2 but nothing works

no worries , but before it worked fine but no training runs here I am in 7th league. I test the 4-5-1v, narrow diamond, 4-3-1-2 but nothing works

you use short or long mixed happening?

then sorry to say but maybe you have a problem with your players. You see, those systems are classics but you need the right players.
    Key players for 4-5-1 or 4-4-2 are (for me !) one good DC, 2 good AMR/MR, AML/ML and one good ST. Those players must have rates near to 8 (avg) and (the attackers) must scoring.

with this guide you can upload images in the forum.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ges-forum.html
    A picture of your team or some games could help many friends to give some advice. With that I can upload a mixed picture of my team

help, I do not win any more-team.jpg

check the rates of the players for example .

you use short or long mixed happening?
    I just don't use long pass if my oppo has a DMC (or DML-DMR) because those players tend to cut long passes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast