Thread: Orders for 4-1-2-2w-1

Orders for 4-5v-1

Hello,,,

I need your opinions to apply best orders to 4-1-2-2w-1, It used to be very effective before level 8 now I'm level 14, and although my team stronger than others teams, they can win or drow.

I used following orders :

GK
    DL-DC-DC-DR
    DMC
    MC-MC
    AML(RED ARROW)-AMR(red arrow)
    ST

Attacking/normal
    pass:mixed -zonal-normal Tackling
    Counter attack :On

What can I do to improve the performance, where is the problem,And what other formation Can I use with this players and wingers?
    Last edited by Eyas Nabhan; 03-18-2015 at 12:08 PM. Reason: subject

Apprentice
    Try 3-2-2-2-1 Butterfly, similar to 4-5-1v and more Defender. What is kind of your pressing?

When playing 4-5-1 v, try using the following orders - Attacking, down both flanks, own half pressing, short passing, zonal marking, normal/hard tackling. Counter off, offside off.

When defending - defensive, down both flanks, own half pressing, long/mixed passing, zonal marking, normal/hard tackling. Counter on, offside off.

GOOD LUCK!
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

Quote Originally Posted by padrino View Post
    Try 3-2-2-2-1 Butterfly, similar to 4-5-1v and more Defender. What is kind of your pressing?
    Thanks for replying..
    Pressing:Zonal,
    3-2-2-1-2
    3-2-2-2-1 you mean 2DMCs, i tried 3-1-2-2-2 and failed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kylos View Post
    When playing 4-5-1 v, try using the following orders - Attacking, down both flanks, own half pressing, short passing, zonal marking, normal/hard tackling. Counter off, offside off.

When defending - defensive, down both flanks, own half pressing, long/mixed passing, zonal marking, normal/hard tackling. Counter on, offside off.

GOOD LUCK!
    Thanks for replying,,

I tried what you told me, didn't work for me, please can you tell me the arrows.
    My player mental and state is full, I think this game do this just to force us to buy tokens.
    I have won in cup away 3-0 then lost home 2-0 with same formations -4-1-4-1- (he didn't watch both matches).
    What the hell is this?
    Last edited by Eyas Nabhan; 03-21-2015 at 10:07 AM.