Thread: How to defeat this guy? Irregular 3-4-1-2

How to defeat this guy? Irregular 3-4-1-2

Going to face this guy on Friday. He's the strongest guy in my league with 29.6 quality, compared to my 27.5.

How to defeat this guy? Irregular 3-4-1-2-untitled.jpg

And here's my squad

How to defeat this guy? Irregular 3-4-1-2-untitled2.jpg

What's your suggestion on the formation and tactics that I should use for this guy? Met him 4 times already in the past seasons and haven't won a game against him. Thanks for your help

For the Quality he have advantadge...
    A 4-3-1-2 maybe long passing can be good idea.. then depend of the match you see, very defensive can stop his attack, or mybe the match don't start so aggressive, and you can go attacking mentality

I only know ma team, not your players so only idea Ive looking the situation is that if a line of 4 indefense can stop his options you will need chances to score and that means +people near the area, thats why the 4-3-1-2.
    Good luck

thanks man. Will update you the score once my team has played the game (3 games this Friday and no games today, lol)

UPDATE: damn guy changed his tactics.

How to defeat this guy? Irregular 3-4-1-2-untitled.jpg

Now what should I do? I heard 4-4-2 classic is effective against this, but I'm not that sure.

Just finished the match...guy changed his formation once again, tried a last ditch attempt and played the same formation as his albeit playing in a more defensive manner, hoping that the game engine would favor me since I'm the worse side of the two.

First half ended goal-less, but the guy took the lead in the 50th minute. Then in the 68th minute, I got a corner, my top assist maker Phuc Khanh Linh made the cross and my new winger Kira Yamato heads in the equalizer! It ends 1-1. Felt happy, since my undefeated record still stood, and finally I'm able to take a point off the strongest guy in my league!