Thread: How to beat 4-3w-1-2

Rookie

How to beat 4-3w-1-2

Good day fellows, hope you can help me with this one:

4 -3 W -1 -2

This is the league decisive game, I'm 1st, he's second, I'm ahead by only 2 points, and he's reinforced his team, the first match I lost as visitor 0-1, I played my usual 4-5-1 V.

I'm hosting the second game and I pretend to use the same 4-5-1 V , with the following orders:
    Normal, mixed focus and style passing, pressing owns half as I have a pretty good DMC, force counter attacks, normal tackling, no offside trap.

Other alternatives to counter his formation are 4-1-4-1 or 3N-1-4-2, however my MR and ML are not as strong as my AML & AMR, here some pics to show his formation and mine...

Here the comparison between teams, as you can see he's got a stronger team with 123.5 while I'm team is 119.7

How to beat 4-3w-1-2-image.jpg

This is definitely all about strategy so I'd like to see some comments...

Here his formation and players

Here is my team and orders

Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How to beat 4-3w-1-2-image.jpg   How to beat 4-3w-1-2-image.jpg  
    Last edited by Betova14; 04-02-2015 at 02:58 PM.

3n-1-2n-3w-1
    blu arro on all AM
    red arro on DMC

Apprentice
    Change to 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond, attack through the middle, Counter attack on, Mix passing.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by padrino View Post
    Change to 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond, attack through the middle, Counter attack on, Mix passing.
    Question, isn't dangerous playing Narroe Diamond and through the middle since his strength is on the flanks, which I have nothing?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Betova14 View Post
    Question, isn't dangerous playing Narroe Diamond and through the middle since his strength is on the flanks, which I have nothing?
    Don't be worry. His strength is on the flanks but not enough to press you. Your defenders are too good against his MR/ML/ST, your DMC against his AMC, your 2 MC are stronger than his lone MC. The most important is, he has a big place behind the midfielders, no one to mark your AMC, 2 ST against 2 DC and his DL/DR have nothing to do.

The second, you could use your AML at ML position, AMR at MR position. Player can play well at his nearby position, where the exclamation mark is yellow. You just can't do it when it's a red exclamation mark.

Another solution is 3n-1-4-2, but your system works well at defense but not many chances in attack(especially in counter attack situations) like 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond . Good luck!
    Last edited by padrino; 04-03-2015 at 04:00 AM.

Rookie

The result was a tie, 1-1

Don't be worry. His strength is on the flanks but not enough to press you. Your defenders are too good against his MR/ML/ST, your DMC against his AMC, your 2 MC are stronger than his lone MC. The most important is, he has a big place behind the midfielders, no one to mark your AMC, 2 ST against 2 DC and his DL/DR have nothing to do.

The second, you could use your AML at ML position, AMR at MR position. Player can play well at his nearby position, where the exclamation mark is yellow. You just can't do it when it's a red exclamation mark.

Another solution is 3n-1-4-2, but your system works well at defense but not many chances in attack(especially in counter attack situations) like 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond . Good luck!
    Well, thanks for the suggestion, I didn't win, but I didn't loose, the tie was enough for me to be out of reach from the second place and one game to play, however, I'd like to share with you the recap of the game, with the stats that we get from T11...

Here the pics...

Here my team (Leo's)

Here my adversary team..

And here the ratings of each team, as you can see, he's got a stronger team...

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Betova14 View Post
    Well, thanks for the suggestion, I didn't win, but I didn't loose, the tie was enough for me to be out of reach from the second place and one game to play, however, I'd like to share with you the recap of the game, with the stats that we get from T11...

Here the pics...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	451 
Size:	90.5 KB 
ID:	41833

Here my team (Leo's)

Views:	444 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	41834

Here my adversary team..

Views:	444 
Size:	87.9 KB 
ID:	41835

And here the ratings of each team, as you can see, he's got a stronger team...

Views:	439 
Size:	88.9 KB 
ID:	41836
    Like I said, your DMC will destroy his AMC, look at him, 5 points(terrible). But, I think you should buy a new goalkeeper(he got 5 points), if you have a better GK, maybe you won. Anyway, you reach your target, that's the important thing. Congratulation!

Rookie
    Like I said, your DMC will destroy his AMC, look at him, 5 points(terrible). But, I think you should buy a new goalkeeper(he got 5 points), if you have a better GK, maybe you won. Anyway, you reach your target, that's the important thing. Congratulation!
    Well, here we go again, I'm facing another adversary in a different level with the same formation, I will use again Narrow Diamond, my team is stronger so I guess I should win considering the gap leaving my AMC unmarked, I will post the result.

Rookie
    Well, I won 1-0, it was a very tight game but I got the three points on the Champions, my AMC scored the goal.

Thanks!

Apprentice
    You're welcome!