Thread: I need a win!

Apprentice

I need a win!

Dear friends,
    today i'll face a match very important for qualification to CL. In this moment i'm 6th but, with a victory, i would reach the fourth place and get my cup!
    The opponent is weaker than me in quality but i lost with him on first leg.
    Normally i play 4-3-3 but when we played i deployed a 3-5-2V because of his formation 4-1-2-1-2 ND, the same formation he's deploying now.
    I could play my 4-3-3 but i want be sure, the more, to get a victory, so....what do you thing about the "total madness" 3-1-4-2?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    Dear friends,
    today i'll face a match very important for qualification to CL. In this moment i'm 6th but, with a victory, i would reach the fourth place and get my cup!
    The opponent is weaker than me in quality but i lost with him on first leg.
    Normally i play 4-3-3 but when we played i deployed a 3-5-2V because of his formation 4-1-2-1-2 ND, the same formation he's deploying now.
    I could play my 4-3-3 but i want be sure, the more, to get a victory, so....what do you thing about the "total madness" 3-1-4-2?
    I don't see the madness here, 3n-1-4-2 is a good choice. If you need a win, keep your players's morale best, condition best, use great form players and don't forget win bonus to max. After that, wait and see

Apprentice
    Thank you for the advice, the match is in 3 minutes, i'll post the result.
    The "madness" is in orders: all players motivated, normal, whole pitch, mixed, "easy" teackling, mixed pass and zonal marking. No counter/offside

Apprentice
    ...et voilĂ ! I won and got my qualification!
    I need a win!-camp.jpg

Apprentice
    Well done