Thread: Suggestions on beating 5-1-3N-1

Suggestions on beating 5-1-3N-1

Hello!
    Tommorow i have to play with a player, who is with 2 star stronger than me..
    His formation is 5-1-3N-1 and mine is usually 4-4-2 or 4-2-2-2 ( it depends ) ..
    I want to win this game so will it be better if I swap a 31-star DL with 22 star DC and 32-star DR with 25-star MC, cuz i don't have strong players on this post..
    Or it would be better if I play with my best players with 4-4-2 (NM,Mixed passing, own half, normal,zone)
    Thank you!
    I am looking forward for your tips..

Famous
    What is the quality of your DC's?

You have the correct idea, with the 3-5-2 against this defensive bunker! I'm just wondering if you'll sacrifice less quality if you play 3w defenders instead of 3n?

For orders, although he's two stars stronger than you; I'd still highly consider an attacking, down the flanks, whole pitch pressing, approach, because of the bunker. He's got so many players on his half of the pitch, the whole pitch pressing approach when effective will result in your players acquiring possession deep in his territory

Max win bonus, max condition and superb morale!!!

That is what I mean.. If I should let 2 weaker players on the place of 2 very good in order to play 3N-5-1..
    I don't know what to do..

PS: What if I play 3W-5-1?
    My players would be much better quality this way.. What do you think?
    Last edited by GDraganov; 04-08-2015 at 07:28 AM.

Apprentice
    I`d try it with 3n-5-2 V style. Attacking, mixed Focus, whole pitch, short, hard. no offside, no Counter
    Red arrows on AML and AMR

I´ve won the league (lvl 29) 26-0-0 140/10 Goals

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by GDraganov View Post
    That is what I mean.. If I should let 2 weaker players on the place of 2 very good in order to play 3N-5-1..
    I don't know what to do..

PS: What if I play 3W-5-1?
    My players would be much better quality this way.. What do you think?

I'd go with the 3w-5-2 if your players have better quality. Also, i'd check the form of your lesser quality (stars) players you're considering playing. Just because they have less stars, doesn't necessarily mean they're weaker players. Players quality is based upon attributes we can see (stars, stats) and attributes we don't see (hidden mode). The hidden mode is the confusing part, but explains why some players with 5/6/7 stars get frequent rating of "6", while a 4 star players gets frequent "7" and "8" ratings...

I usually counter attack the flanks vs 5defenders. Or press with my best squad.