Thread: 41212 Narrow Diamond - need advice with arrows and orders

41212 Narrow Diamond - need advice with arrows and orders

Hi people,

I need advice about teams orders and arrows to 41212 ND. Or maybe somebody can give me any other idea which tactics I should used with my team? I have quite good Q but I lost first fourth game in league.

Feel free to give me some ideas.

My team

41212 Narrow Diamond - need advice with arrows and orders-tactics.jpg

Try 3n-1-2-2-2 v style. Blue arrows on DS and DMC.

Mean 352V? What about orders?

Flanks, force and offside not toggled, zonal, rotate defensive and attacking in game and see what works, mixed passing is what I would use. Also, play your own team, noob lol.

Famous
    Narrow Diamond. The following order/arrow pair is how I setup my narrow diamond. I'm sure others have successful diamond with slight variations. The most important thing about the narrow diamond is its an attacking formation, so playing a defensive setup is not advisable. Maybe, you could get away with a normal mentality, but for me its always attacking with this formation.

Orders: Attacking, through the middle, whole pitch pressing, hard tackle, short passing, zonal, no counter, no offsides

Arrows: Reds on DL, DR, DMC, Both MC's and AMC.

There are plenty of other good formations you could run, such as the 3-5-2 V, mentioned above. 4-2-2-2 hexagon is another you could setup.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 04-11-2015 at 09:02 PM.