Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need help with something like 3-4-3

need help with something like 3-4-3

The opponent's formation is dl-dc-dr dml- dmc mc-mr st-st-st my team is better than his, but i am not familiar with style, i was considering a classic 4-4-2. Any ideas are welcome!

You could try the classic 4-4-2 formation, but I'm not sure because these 3 strikers your opponent has, then I'd use a DMC besides your DCs, so maybe try 4-5-1 V, pressing your own field and forcing counters.

I can try 4-5-1V but i think i will have the ball posession since im playing at my stadium and my team is better. He will be weak in the middle so i was thinking about attacking through middle on normal mentality while having blue arrows on my defenders

If you want to attack through the middle then what about 4-3n-1-2? blue arrows on your DC, midfield like this: MC-MC(up)-MC. If your defense is good enough then you shouldn't have any problem at stopping these 3 strikers, and your DL/DR will stop that MR or DML in case they are attacking, also your attack will be much better like this.

4-3-1-2 is one of my favourites formations, but I am worried about being overrun at my flanks. How about 4-1-4-1? Instead of aml/amr I use ml/mr.

4-1-4-1 sounds good as well, but in that case I'd use mixed attacking, with red arrows on ML/MR and blue arrow on DMC.

Alright! Thanks for the suggestions! The match is in 9 hours I will post the result. As far as the formation is concerned I will sleep on it! If you have any other suggestions please do post them here and I will read them before the match! Thanks for the help!

A last suggestion could be 4-1-3w-2 in case you want your team to be more offensive, always with a red arrow on your ML/MR, since that empty ML and DMR spot on his formation could be an advantage for you, and pressing own field, forcing counters. But I don't really think you could have any problems with 4-1-4-1.
    Good luck!

I played 4-1-4-1 and I lost 2-1 even though I scored first and I had 60% ball posession. I switched to 4-5-1 V when i conceded the 1st goal but this gave him space to catch up on shots so i reverted back to the previous formation only to concede one more on 85th minute! He had 4 shots on target and I had 12...

Wow... you were unlucky on this one x.x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast