Thread: Tell me if my formation is good

Tell me if my formation is good

---------st---------
    Aml----------amr
    -----mc----mc-----
    --------dmc--------
    DLDC-----DCDL

If you could tell me what ways arrows and what tactics are best or a better formation this is my second season. I'm on the mobile app.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire Fc View Post
    ---------st---------
    Aml----------amr
    -----mc----mc-----
    --------dmc--------
    DLDC-----DCDL

If you could tell me what ways arrows and what tactics are best or a better formation this is my second season. I'm on the mobile app.
    Your formation (4-5-1 V-style) is one of the best in this game.

Regarding your orders and tactics, you'll have to tailor them to your opponent. The 4-5-1 V-style is versatile so it can effectively run a variety of different tactics.

For example, if your opponent is playing through the middle (4-1-2-1-2 ND, 3n-4-1-2, etc...), you can use something like Hard defending/down the flanks/own half/hard/long/zonal - force counters/no offsides. Red arrows on DL, DR, AMR and AML. Blue arrows on both MC's.

Against weak midfields(4-3w-3, 4-4-2, etc...), it can also dominate possession, with something like Normal/mixed/own half/hard/mixed/zonal - counters (optional)/no offsides. Red arrows on DL, DR, DMC and both MC's. no blue arrows.

With the 4-5-1 V-style, there are some things to avoid! Try to refrain from an attacking/hard attacking mentality, since this formation thrives in defensive or normal setups. Always use own half pressing, since you don't have many bodies in the opponents have of the pitch. I always use zonal marking with this formation too.

If you want a best formation, it depends on matchups. For example, formation A counters Formation B; B counters C and C counters A. If you can't actively follow the match, this formation is a very good one to play, due to its versatility which makes its difficult to counter.