Thread: 3-2-3-2

3-2-3-2

hello guys. I could use some tips on how to play this formation: 3-2-3-2. I`m not doing that bad with my current tactics ( 1st rank previous season and rank 4th in this one ) , but i want to be better, cause i got defeated by some dudes with teams less valuable so i guess they got better tactics.So, i`m opened to suggestions, don`t be shy xD

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Marius Kani View Post
    hello guys. I could use some tips on how to play this formation: 3-2-3-2. I`m not doing that bad with my current tactics ( 1st rank previous season and rank 4th in this one ) , but i want to be better, cause i got defeated by some dudes with teams less valuable so i guess they got better tactics.So, i`m opened to suggestions, don`t be shy xD
    Which tactic do you want ? 3w-2(DMC)-3n-2, 3w-2(DMC)-3w-2, 3n-2(DML/DMR)-3n-2, 3n-2(DMC)-3w-2? "n" means narrow and "w" means wide.

I don.t understand this foreign language you are talking so : I got 3dc, dmr dml 3mc and 2st does It suffice?

Quote Originally Posted by padrino View Post
    Which tactic do you want ? 3w-2(DMC)-3n-2, 3w-2(DMC)-3w-2, 3n-2(DML/DMR)-3n-2, 3n-2(DMC)-3w-2? "n" means narrow and "w" means wide.
    I've read again what u said and I got it. I'm using 3n dml/dmr 3n 2. Do you know a better 3 2 3 2?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Marius Kani View Post
    I've read again what u said and I got it. I'm using 3n dml/dmr 3n 2. Do you know a better 3 2 3 2?
    It depends on your opponent's tactic, 1 tactic works well against some opponents and useless against another.

I think you need more AML/AMC/AMR and some great ST. Why? Because you could change tactic to 3-2-2-2-1 Butterfly(attack through the flanks) or 3-2(DML/DMR)-2-1-2(attack through the middle). You'll have more winning chances against different opponents.

With your 3n-2(DML/DMR)-3n-2 tactic, orders must be Attacking/ Mix passing/ Normal Tackling/ Own Half/ Zone Press/ Mix passing/ No counter/ No offside. Remember to buy some great form ST.

I've adapted my team to what u said so I'm waiting to see how it goes. I'm planning to buy 1 good st , and again to wait how it goes, otherwise I'm gonna try the +AMC and 2ST thing.. ty a lot