Formation 3-4-1-2

Got a formation like this....
    -------GK------
    DL----DC----DR
    ------------------
    ML-MC----MC-MR
    -------AMC------
    --ST--------ST---

Can take DC up the field too so.. Any suggestion for order, what's my weakness and how to recover it. And how to use the arrows (red and blue/at or def) Any suggestion would work and should I take my DC forward by one step? ( forgot the name of that position.. DMC maybe xD)

Rookie
    if you want to keep that formation i would do it like this:

your center defense is weak with only one dc. so if someone uses 2 or 3 central strikers you have a problem. you can recover it a bit to put blue arrows on one or 2 of your mc's but then best thing to do is probably use a dmc and get a diamond. your midfield is very strong. and to get some versitality in your formation you could put some red arrows on ml/mr and attack through tthe flanks. otherwise just attack trough the middle and dont use red arrows on your mr/ml but on your amc. you have an attacking formation so i would definitly use attacking style, press whole field. use zonal marking and no counter attack. optionally you can use offside trap if you have fast defenders.

btw: if someone uses for example 2 strikers and aml/amr you are in big trouble. you should put blue arrows on your mr/ml then. but i wouldnt recoomend this formation if someone play like that.
    Last edited by Corona; 05-31-2015 at 09:41 PM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by RABAT8108 View Post
    Got a formation like this....
    -------GK------
    DL----DC----DR
    ------------------
    ML-MC----MC-MR
    -------AMC------
    --ST--------ST---

Can take DC up the field too so.. Any suggestion for order, what's my weakness and how to recover it. And how to use the arrows (red and blue/at or def) Any suggestion would work and should I take my DC forward by one step? ( forgot the name of that position.. DMC maybe xD)
    Some advises for you:

1. Use defenders who can play at 2 positions. Example: DL/DC, DC/DR. So when you face opponent with middle attacking(like 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond), change tactic to 3n-4-1-2. When your opponent attack through the flanks, you use this tactic(3w-4-1-2). Some opponent use 4-2-2-2 Hexagon, so, you can't mark all his attacking players, and he can't mark your AMC,too. In this case, you need good form AMC and ST.

2. About orders: Attacking/ Mix passing/ Whole pitch/ Normal Tackling/ Zone press/ Mix passing/ No counter(or counter ON)/ No offside. Red arrow on AMC is necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by padrino View Post
    Some advises for you:

1. Use defenders who can play at 2 positions. Example: DL/DC, DC/DR. So when you face opponent with middle attacking(like 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond), change tactic to 3n-4-1-2. When your opponent attack through the flanks, you use this tactic(3w-4-1-2). Some opponent use 4-2-2-2 Hexagon, so, you can't mark all his attacking players, and he can't mark your AMC,too. In this case, you need good form AMC and ST.

2. About orders: Attacking/ Mix passing/ Whole pitch/ Normal Tackling/ Zone press/ Mix passing/ No counter(or counter ON)/ No offside. Red arrow on AMC is necessary.
    That's good thanks! And I do have quite a good AMC.. In fact I try to balance the field!