Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to counter?

How to counter?

What is best tactic to counter this formation?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How to counter?-4.jpg  

Rookie
    Hello Marko, i counter some strange formations also. in your case i would go for 4-3n-3. For me i think its difficult to counter weird formations. but in this case 4-3n-3. your 4 defenders should be able to counter those 3 attackers. the 3 center midfielders will have a though battle with the 3 possible 4 midfielders he has. (dmc and dmr red arrow). the 3 strikers iwll have a good chance to score against 2 dc. ( if the dmc has arrow donw. you should control midfield). i would go for attacking through the middle, mixed passing. I think also 3n-4-3 could work.

Once again, its difficult so im not 100% sure it will work.

How to counter?-weird.jpg
    anyone have advise for this how to counter?

Thanks for advice. I won first game 2:1 with "Narrow Diamond" but i want to be sure to not lose becouse he is the host in next game.

Rookie
    What where the statistics in the first match? if you had good more ball posession, shots on goal etc. then i wouldnt change narrow diamond. couse that obviously worked then. but as i said its difficult.

Ball posession was 59% - 41%, shots on goal 8-3 both for me but i has +15 bonus on start soo idk...

Rookie
    just go for the narrow diamond then. If you see the match is completely different then change to 4-3n-3. with the diamond you got your deffence pretty secure, you already won 2-1 so if he keeps this formation he wil have difficulty to score. just use the same style. maybe try to play defensive/normal with counter attack if you not did that already

Okay, thanks for advice i will tell you results tommorow

Rookie
    okay, im looking forward to it! good luck tomorrow!

What you think about arrows shoudl i put up arrows on DL and DR or?

Rookie
    that could be optionally, but as i said you already won the first match, dont take to much risk ofcourse. his aml probably will have a red arrow to support his attack. In my opinion the best thing u can do is keep your defense secure and dont take to much risk. if you watch the match and he wil get in front, then u could always take more risk to score the goal. so my advice would be dont put the up arrows on your dl/dr

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast