Thread: emergency help this team how to play.............

Rookie

emergency help this team how to play.............

My team , it would be better if you think how to playemergency help this team how to play.............-1.jpgemergency help this team how to play.............-2.jpgemergency help this team how to play.............-3.jpg

Famous
    Honestly,

You team doesn't have many bad players. It also doesn't have many players with real good form either. I don't see any players averaging below a 6.5 (form history) but their isn't any players with a 9, the highest average I see being 7.4.

Its collectively, an average to slightly above average team regarding form, with no single starter playing super poorly but no single starter truly dominating either. Maybe changing formations to something else, ex. 4-4-2 classic and/or changing orders would help. If it doesn't, you probably have enough quality to promote and hopefully squeak a top 4 finish.

Maybe playing Sanchez over Nazarety could help too. Also, keeping an eye for a ML with good form history is something that should help a lot. With both your ML and MR positions averaging below a 7 the last 5 matches, they're probably not asking to many questions of the opposing defense.

Good Luck!!!
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 06-11-2015 at 09:01 PM.

Rookie
    thank's pcmacdaniel I intend to play this year, how do you think would be finished 4-1-2-2-1