Thread: How can I use my players to the best potential?

How can I use my players to the best potential?

How can I use my players to the best potential?-capture.jpg So this is my team. Is this the best formation/tactic with only using my starting lineup? If you have any better tactics/formations that can maximize my players potential more with ONLY using my starting lineup, feel free to tell me. (I don't mind 1 or 2 yellowed "!" players in the formation) My formation goal is focused on midfield and attacking.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    It's ok except if oppo playing with flanks - like a 4-5-1V or a 4-4-2 with red arrows on his MR-ML.
    Then your flanks in defense are exposed, so you must have wing backs (DL, DR).
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverEver Clone View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	58.6 KB 
ID:	47422 So this is my team. Is this the best formation/tactic with only using my starting lineup? If you have any better tactics/formations that can maximize my players potential more with ONLY using my starting lineup, feel free to tell me. (I don't mind 1 or 2 yellowed "!" players in the formation) My formation goal is focused on midfield and attacking.
    Strong at midfielder and forward? So try 3n-3n-2w-2. You could change to 4-3n-2w-1, 4-3n-1-2, 4-3n-2(AMC)-1, 4-3w-1-2, 4-3w-2(AMC)-1 christmas tree... every time you want.