Thread: Interesting Formation 3-1-1-2-3....Thoughts?

Interesting Formation 3-1-1-2-3....Thoughts?

Any ideas how to beat this? I had never faced it before and faced it the other day and I ended up with a 0-1 loss away. Formation is 3-1-1-2-3. I went at it with a 4-1dmc-3w-2, flank attack, own half, mixed. Possession was 51-49 for him and he absolutely peppered my goal with shots. At half i adjusted to 4-2-2-2 went with long balls and full field pressure. Noticed a little difference but nothing that made a difference in the end.

Don't think I'll see this too often, just wanted to see what people thought about it.

Formation is:

dc dc dc
    dmc
    mc
    amr aml
    st st st
    Last edited by Eddie13; 06-18-2015 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Title

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie13 View Post
    Any ideas how to beat this? I had never faced it before and faced it the other day and I ended up with a 0-1 loss away. Formation is 3-1-1-2-3. I went at it with a 4-1dmc-3w-2, flank attack, own half, mixed. Possession was 51-49 for him and he absolutely peppered my goal with shots. At half i adjusted to 4-2-2-2 went with long balls and full field pressure. Noticed a little difference but nothing that made a difference in the end.

Don't think I'll see this too often, just wanted to see what people thought about it.

Formation is:

dc dc dc
    dmc
    mc
    amr aml
    st st st
    3-2-2-2-1 Butterfly: Attack/ Mix passing/ Normal Tackling/ Zone Press/ Own Half/ No counter/ No Offside. 3 DC vs 3 ST, DML/DMR vs AMR/AML, 2 MC vs lone MC, AML/AMR exploit the flanks. That's all!

I think you should try passing the ball both flanks. Because most of his players are in the middle.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

i'd go 5-2-3 or 3-2-3-2-1, both with counters on, man with first zonal with 2nd.

I'm playing against this formation tonight, but his team starts 2 AMCs instead of AML-AMR. Leaning on using 3-2-1-3-1 since I'm home and he has no wing backs or fullbacks. I'm 8+ points better