Thread: Accurate counter formations

Accurate counter formations

So I am new to the game although I have always enjoyed Football management games in the past.

I started looking at counter formations and went online to search for them but I have found so many differing opinions and so many people claiming that their way is the right but hey, they can’t all be right!

Does anyone know of a blog or someone who posts game play tips who has a good knowledge of counter formations?

Famous
    As you mentioned, there are different opinions. Probably you may get several answers from enthusiastic managers with different views.

I don't study much about counter formation. But I am sure that there is no simple universal true perfect solutions for different contexts. Studying opinions of different managers and understand the background of their decision is important, I think.

Apprentice
    my opinion is, don't worry about counter formation. You'll spend money and token on players for every single position. You could be spending that on building one or two strong formations for yourself to use constantly.