Thread: Need help to beat this wierd foramtion 3N-1-2-1-3N.

Need help to beat this wierd foramtion 3N-1-2-1-3N.

Hi!
    I'm quite new to this game and I experience some difficulties when facing strategies and tactics that are different from the standatr ones. So I really need to win the next match but my opponent has slightly better players than mine and uses this formation:

__ ST ST ST __
    ___ __ AMC__ ___
    ML MC ___ ___ __
    __ ___ ___ ___ DR
    __ DC DC DC ___
    __ __ GK __ ___

I'll appreciate it if you help me

Rookie
    Sorry this won't be really specific, but there is a couple things I would do.
    First, is that DR out of position or is it the way you've just put it down? since he's in a DMR position. If he is out of position I would look at a flanking formation, focusing down the left hand side. You'll be playing defensive mindset because of his 3 ST's with counter attack on and normal tackling. Maybe just normal 4-5V-1 formation, means you have his AMC covered, and that ML can't flank you, plus you should win the midfield battle. I'd have red arrows on your flanks, and perhaps a blue on DMC.

But that's just my humble position. I don't always get it right.
    "One day, in the not too distant future, something amazing will happen. Not just amazing, but spectacular!
    And when this day happens, I will retire, and the world will celebrate long into the night" - Blackkiwi Manager speaking about his elusive Triple.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackkiwi View Post
    Sorry this won't be really specific, but there is a couple things I would do.
    First, is that DR out of position or is it the way you've just put it down? since he's in a DMR position. If he is out of position I would look at a flanking formation, focusing down the left hand side. You'll be playing defensive mindset because of his 3 ST's with counter attack on and normal tackling. Maybe just normal 4-5V-1 formation, means you have his AMC covered, and that ML can't flank you, plus you should win the midfield battle. I'd have red arrows on your flanks, and perhaps a blue on DMC.

But that's just my humble position. I don't always get it right.
    Ty for the reply. You were right, I messed it up a little. This is the correct version:
    __ ST ST ST __
    ___ __ AMC__ ___
    ML MC ___ ___ __
    __ ___ __ __ DMR
    __ DC DC DC ___
    __ __ GK __ ___

I guess in this case things pretty much stay the same. I'll be using the 4-5V-1 formation as you said and hope for the best.