Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By pcmacdaniel

Thread: 3-5-2 V Style how to counter?

3-5-2 V Style how to counter?

That's the match, what could I do to counter him? He have two 6 stars players. I'm afraid.
    3-5-2 V Style how to counter?-form-2.jpg3-5-2 V Style how to counter?-form.jpg

Famous
    I'm up against this same formation in the champions league final tomorrow.

I'm thinking 4-4-2 classic/4-2-2-2 hexagon should be effective here. Two MC's to mark his MC's. DL and DR cover your flanks and 2 DC's against 2 strikers. Also, he only has 1 DC against 2 strikers while the DL/DR are consumed by the wingers.

However, this manager did concede 6 goals in the first leg of the champions league semi-final against 4-3n-3 with this formation; yet he still somehow advanced to the finals.

Maybe some form of 4-3-3 where its MC-MC-MR or ML-MC-MC could work as well? 1 DC is very vulnerable against 3 strikers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3-5-2 V Style how to counter?-10731060_10101750189762642_1560898780335427774_n.jpg  
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 06-25-2015 at 09:47 PM.

4-4-2
    Currently season 17 - level 17

League Winners (12) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 16
    League Runner-up (3) - Levels 5, 13, 15
    League 3rd place (1) - Level 8

26-0-0 league (1) - Level 4
    Champions League Winners (8) - Levels 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 15, 16
    Champions League Finalist (2) - Levels 13, 14

Cup Winners (3) - Levels 1, 4, 15
    Cup Finalist - Level 13

TEAM HISTORY

why top eleven doesnt let the games have more goals like 4-5 or 6-3 in a game itsss sucks when you se like 22 shots and just 2 goals ((((((((((

Quote Originally Posted by Besmir Rossoneri View Post
    why top eleven doesnt let the games have more goals like 4-5 or 6-3 in a game itsss sucks when you se like 22 shots and just 2 goals ((((((((((
    I have seen a lot of games with lots of goals scored. It depends mainly on your opponent. If your opponent is a bot, or has an outfield player in GK position, you will notice a lot of goals. If your opponent is managed by a real person, it depends mostly on the quality of the team and the tactics used. A messy formation from the opponent does allow your team to score more goals. But lately, I have noticed a decrease in the amount of goals scored against teams managed by real people, which makes it more realistic. What I don't like is when your quality and tactics appear to be far better than the opponent, and still, your team fail to score a lot goals.

But still, I prefer the 3-5 goals, may be up to 10 if an outfield player is in goalkeeping position, rather the unrealistic 10+ goals that I have seen or posted by other members here.
    Last edited by Tactician; 06-26-2015 at 08:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    I'm up against this same formation in the champions league final tomorrow.

I'm thinking 4-4-2 classic/4-2-2-2 hexagon should be effective here. Two MC's to mark his MC's. DL and DR cover your flanks and 2 DC's against 2 strikers. Also, he only has 1 DC against 2 strikers while the DL/DR are consumed by the wingers.

However, this manager did concede 6 goals in the first leg of the champions league semi-final against 4-3n-3 with this formation; yet he still somehow advanced to the finals.

Maybe some form of 4-3-3 where its MC-MC-MR or ML-MC-MC could work as well? 1 DC is very vulnerable against 3 strikers.
    Do post the detailed results.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Do post the detailed results.
    3-5-2 V Style how to counter?-clfinal-13-.jpg

I don't think this classifies as a counter-formation. I would have though 3 ST (all at least 7*) would have scored more than 2 goals against 3w defenders.

In the end, its a Champions League title, so I can't really complain!!!
    talisman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CLfinal(13).jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	60.2 KB 
ID:	48074

I don't think this classifies as a counter-formation. I would have though 3 ST (all at least 7*) would have scored more than 2 goals against 3w defenders.

In the end, its a Champions League title, so I can't really complain!!!
    Thanks for posting the results.
    It was a decent formation. Also, you had the advantage of having higher quality. The goals don't depend only on the strikers; it depends on the service that is provided to them also. His 2 MC and 1 DMC may have prevented your strikers from receiving more passes. On the other side, it seems that the ML you put had some defensive effect on the left flank.

You still won it though; so you should be happy.

I did win 4-3n-3 today against a 4-5-1v.. 3-1 vistory away... And into a champions league spot..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    There are no Counter formations! You only have to use the right orders. But if you have more Players in the middlefield, you can get more possesions!
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...e-4-4-2-a.html

Currently Season 46, LVL 42

My Team