Thread: Orders For GK-3(DC)-3(DMR, DMC, DML)-2(MC)-2ST (Experienced Users: Please Read)

Orders For GK-3(DC)-3(DMR, DMC, DML)-2(MC)-2ST (Experienced Users: Please Read)

Experienced users here, please suggest the most appropriate orders for using this formation against a team that is very strong on the flanks. The team uses 4-1-1-2-2 as formation.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Experienced users here, please suggest the most appropriate orders for using this formation against a team that is very strong on the flanks. The team uses 4-1-1-2-2 as formation.
    This formation is easy to beat, i think. Never had Problems when Playing 4-2-3-1, 4-4-2 or butterfly.

But Now to your question. Obviously you want to play with counter Attacks. You can try: defensive or normal, mixed (strikers sometimes Run at the flanks), own half, long, hard, zonal, counter

Quote Originally Posted by minz90 View Post
    This formation is easy to beat, i think. Never had Problems when Playing 4-2-3-1, 4-4-2 or butterfly.

But Now to your question. Obviously you want to play with counter Attacks. You can try: defensive or normal, mixed (strikers sometimes Run at the flanks), own half, long, hard, zonal, counter
    Ok, thanks. I still need to beat the other team which used the modified 4-3-3, and qualify for this next round. Then, I will face this team.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-09-2015 at 04:25 PM.