Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DarkStilgar

Thread: 4-1-4-1

4-1-4-1

I have to pay vs the first in my current league... he is playing a prety tough 4-1-4-1

4-1-4-1-aragorn.jpg

I'm not too sure on what to play against it (I usually play a 3-2w-2-1-2 but I don't think it's gonna be ffective here.. I could switch out to a 3-4-1-2.. but once again.. I don't see as a winning solution)..

4-1-4-1-myteam.jpg These are the players I can currently use (but the DL which I'm gonna sell soon to make some cash).. I can probably get something from trades if it's needed (second dmc in particularsince a iread about the 3 2 2 2 hexagon in another topic) but I mostly have to work with what I got.. Also.. what do you suggest about orders? And what about temam mentality&co?

Thanks in advance.. any help is highly appreciated since i sitll lack a lot in terms of experience...

Famous
    According to the table of counter-formations the recommended counter for 4-1-4-1 is 3w-4-3 and you have the players to play it. It has worked for me!

attacking/down the flanks/whole pitch/hard/short/zonal - no counter/offsides on. Red arrows on DL, DR, ML, MR. Blue arrows on MC's. Maybe a red on middle ST, your call...

BTW, looks like you have a good team. Lots of versatile with duel/triple roles players...
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 07-18-2015 at 01:18 PM.
    Level 40 Manager

so something like 4-1-4-1-formation.jpg?

That's what I tried to aim for.. I wanted to be bale to adapt.. but I don't always manage to :/ i'm sill a rookie :/
    pcmacdaniel likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStilgar View Post
    so something like Click image for larger version. 

Name:	formation.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	49900?

That's what I tried to aim for.. I wanted to be bale to adapt.. but I don't always manage to :/ i'm sill a rookie :/
    Yup, you got the basic idea. I'd add red arrows to Lunev and Ansarl tho, so they can better support your wingers... Blues to Lul and Myshko as well...
    Level 40 Manager

ok thanks a lto for the advices.. i'll try and see what happens tomorrow XD