Thread: Need advice with tacitc

Rookie

Need advice with tacitc

I want to use following tactic:
    Need advice with tacitc-.jpg

I have mentality: attacking, focus middle, own half, hard tackling , mixed passes, zonal and counter attacks.
    Is that arrows and orders in right way for this tactic?

And what's better 4-1-3-2 or 4-1-2-1-2 N.D?

Also, i want to know, should i play with this formation vs 3-1-2-2-2?
    Need advice with tacitc-.jpg
    Last edited by pokerstar; 07-26-2015 at 11:48 AM.

4-1-3N-2 was one of the first formation I used in this game. I found that the red arrows on DR and DL were not helpful; but, I used passing through the middle (if I'm not mistaken). So, if you want to use red arrows on the side defenders, passing focus should probably be set to mixed.

I consider 4-1-3N-2 to be close to 4-1-2-1-2 N.D. Maybe 4-1-3N-2 is more suitable than 4-1-2-1-2 when playing against opponents having a DMC. It is up to you to experiment which is best for your team.

The order combination you gave above is likely to be wrong. I suggest your to experiment with the orders and find out which combinations are best for the formations you want to use.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-26-2015 at 12:58 PM.

Rookie
    I switched off red arrows on DL\DR , im thinking to switch off counter attacks too, is now my orders likely to be right?

Quote Originally Posted by pokerstar View Post
    I switched off red arrows on DL\DR , im thinking to switch off counter attacks too, is now my orders likely to be right?
    It is logical that you can't order a team to both attack and to force counter attacks. Either you attack or you 'sit back' (defend) and go on the counter.

Rookie
    thanks for helping