Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any ideas about this tactics?

Rookie
    with red arrows on wingers and dmc + attacking mentality... what do you think? this formation:
    Any ideas about this tactics?-.jpg

Apprentice
    doesn't make much sense to play attacking when you have 7 out of 11 players on the defensive half of the field.

Rookie
    So normal or defending? Please tell me what could be better, playing from defensive style with counter attacks or normal style without counter and ball controll? i want realize this formation as well as it's possible.

Quote Originally Posted by pokerstar View Post
    So normal or defending? Please tell me what could be better, playing from defensive style with counter attacks or normal style without counter and ball controll? i want realize this formation as well as it's possible.
    normal with counter and mixed passing if you lose possession you can set it to short passing without counter

Rookie
    What about arrows?

personally i dont like arrows it messed up the standard formation and players are out of position (player"s must learn it)

play a couple of games and see the rating of the standard players when they make a 7 or above you can set an arrow and see the different's

if the rating isn"t dropping that player can handle the arrow

I can be wrong but this is my filosofie (most of the time ill get bad ratings when setting arrow)

Rookie
    ok thanks bro

for me the best is 3-1-3-2w-1,flanks,long pass,CA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12