Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: A question

A question

Hi members,

Im playing quite a strong opponent later today, he plays 4-4-2 classic. What I've noticed from his past games, his wingers are creating and scoring most of the goals. I want to find out how to keep them quite during a match if possible?

Thanks
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

Most of the goals conceded against him have come through the middle. Am thinking of playing 4-5-1v, should I focus down the flanks or mixed? His quality is 147.2 and mine is 148.9... Even though my quality is slightly higher, Im still thinking of playing defensive as he has 6 6* players and the rest 5*.... Any suggestions please.
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    1 Cup Title

Quote Originally Posted by Kylos View Post
    Hi members,

Im playing quite a strong opponent later today, he plays 4-4-2 classic. What I've noticed from his past games, his wingers are creating and scoring most of the goals. I want to find out how to keep them quite during a match if possible?

Thanks
    I will not advice a counter formation

but if he has strong wingers you can make a formation a way that those wingers are double marked or triple (zonal)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    he 's probably playing with red arrows to his MR , ML or with flanks or both.
    Put your best DL, DR playing with blue arrows.
    I would try also a 4-5-1 V, def, counters, flanks, blue arrows to my def, red arrows to my wingers
    maybe man-to-man, maybe long pass.
    If the game doesn't go well, after the brake, then trying a 4-4-2 ND (if you have a AMC-AMR or AMC-AML), and through the middle this time.
    Kylos likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Will use this advice next match... Lost 3-2! Wingers scored all the goals. So you say blue arrows on the DL/R? Hope that can shut them out!
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    1 Cup Title