Thread: Weird tactic counter

Weird tactic counter

Hi everybody,

I am about to play against a 2w-3-1-1-3 ... I know this tactic is really peculiar ... I m playing with a 4-5-1 v style. Would it be enough to take advantage of the fact he got any DC ?

Thank you for your replies

And I forgot to say im actually 2nd fighting for the first league place (we got same points) with a guy investing his own money into the team ... So to have a chance i need to be really sharp about tactics and training ... Goal average could make the difference at end of the season.

Knowing my next opponent got only 1 awesome DL and striker I think i am in a dominant position, how to take maximum advantage in this case ?

If he is spending his real money he has 60% chances of beating you without even watching the game live. Important is to make sure you have your team playing together for at least 6 or 7 rounds of matches (trust me it really matters) you should not tweak your formation too much just make sure all your starters are 5 stars. For an opponent using real money i suggest you go for 5 at the back (that is 2 fullbacks and 3 centre halves) 1 DMC (very important) 2 midfielders, 1 attacking midfielder and 1 striker would do the trick 90% of the time and set ur pressing type to Normal, you don't want to be attacking with this formation. 5-1-2-1-1 should do the trick just remember to set the arrows on all defenders and DMC to defence. Let me know after your win

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    3-1-5-2 V, def, counter, flanks, mixed pass
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Sorry for late reply.

I finally won by 1-0 and dominated the game I used 4-5-1v with defense and counter attack. I could not play 5-1-2-1-1 because of my lack of Amc .. But these are interesting tims paul thank you !

Nikolgiorgos sounds hard to play with 13 players ;P.

Btw thank you to both of you for answering !

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Nikolgiorgos sounds hard to play with 13 players ;P.
    haha, typo mistake , 3-5-2V
    I use this instead of 4-5-1V when opponent doesn't have AML - AMR or ML-MR and playing from the middle.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Haha I could guess no worry thanks anyway I posted a new thread about 4-3-1-2 any idea hox to counter this effectively ?