Thread: 4-5-1v

Rookie

4-5-1v

Im using this tactic with this 2 orders:
    When im stronger : attacking, down the both flanks, mixed passing, zonal marking, hard tackling, own half no counter and offside trap(Red arrows on ML\MR AML\AMR)
    When im weaker(or equal) : defensive, down the both flanks, mixed passing, zonal, hard tackling, pressing own half, with counter (Red arrows on ML\MR AML\AMR)

But it doesnt gives me good enough results, im i doing something wrong? I need advices, because it seems to me that 4-5-1V should be most balanced and strong tactic...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I also use a lot this formation but every formation to be successful must have the right stuff.
    Key players here, are the wingers. You must find the right ones.
    * also check when you're playing defense, you have better results than attacking and then use more often defense mentality
    even if your oppo is weaker.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quite a few threads on 451v and one you started so why not contnue it.

http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...e-options.html

Don't stick to just Zonal defence

Dreamer
    Don't play attck style prefer the normal and counter on,offside off. I use red arrows only DL,DR,ST and DMC(but when the opponent has AMC uncheck the DMC arrow) And when use the def mentality prefer the long pass

Rookie
    i played with 4-5-1V with attacking, down the both flanks, own half, hard tackling, no counter no zonal, mixed passing, red on mr\ml amr\aml vs 3-5-2V, it was home game, i loose 0:1, we were equal (i was little bit stronger). Why did it happened?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerstar View Post
    i played with 4-5-1V with attacking, down the both flanks, own half, hard tackling, no counter no zonal, mixed passing, red on mr\ml amr\aml vs 3-5-2V, it was home game, i loose 0:1, we were equal (i was little bit stronger). Why did it happened?
    bc he had better tactic. also was it cup league or cl? if you are home in cup or cl you want to play defensive.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Why did it happened?
    I told you to play defense with counters
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerstar View Post
    You ask for help but you don't read what me and nikolgiorgos said

Rookie
    i read everything what you and nikolgiorgos said, thanks for tips, im trying defense style right now, i just cant check it every hour, so...