Angry why always i lose ?

why always i lose
    knowing i have a good team
    why always i lose ?-4444.jpg

Rookie
    lvl 16 and clueless...good to hear

what the wrong about my plan ?
    learn how to talk with others

You have a weak defense on the right side.

Sorry I mean the Left side. Your DL and DML are weak.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Abboudi View Post
    why always i lose
    knowing i have a good team
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4444.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	102.2 KB 
ID:	51510
    Your quality is decent, but with the new league draw system managers are being drawn against many other teams with similar quality more often. Your average quality is high enough that most likely means you're being drawn against other active managers (w high 4* or 5* teams), instead of bottom feeding 2/3* teams.

The lack of a DR is limiting your tactical choices heavily. This formation (3n-2w-2n-1-2) is one of the weaker central attacking formations. It probably does ok against 4-4-2 c/4-2-2-2 hexagon, but the DML and DMR are practically useless against formations that aren't passing down the flanks. Since DL/DR provide more help defense against ST's than defensive midfielders, this tactic is at a disadvantage against the central passing ones (4-1-2-1-2 ND, 4-3n-3, 4-3n-1-2, etc...) Plus, the V formations will tie up attack, making those matchups at best a push. So basically, this formation's best matchups is the 4-4-2, 4-2-2-2, which even on a good day can be difficult to deal with and even if things are going well, other formations which are more stable in a wide variety of matchups do the job just as well.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 08-10-2015 at 12:48 AM.
    Level 40 Manager

Stats, I need the stats of the players, this pic with the goals, assistances MoM,,,, then I will tell you my opinion, as usual based in that every formation can win the treble and that visible Q. don't mean anything.

This formation is not the cause of the loss because i was win a lot of cups and always i play with 3-2-2-1-2, i don't know what happened this session
    lost in the champions league groups and lost in the cup and now i am the 13th in league !!!

Apprentice
    This formation is not the cause of the loss because i was win a lot of cups and always i play with 3-2-2-1-2, i don't know what happened this session
    lost in the champions league groups and lost in the cup and now i am the 13th in league !!!
    What we call republicans today, in america, would be called democrats a hundred years ago and vis-versa, things change. you either change with the times or get left behind.

Stats, I need the stats of the players, this pic with the goals, assistances MoM,,,, then I will tell you my opinion, as usual based in that every formation can win the treble and that visible Q. don't mean anything.

LOL

The formations mean just a little in this game, players, are all. Upload stats^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast