Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By HoofDaddy

Thread: How do I really beat 4-3-3 narrow?

Question How do I really beat 4-3-3 narrow?

I just had an away match in the CL against a 4-3-3 narrow team. My team is 2 stars better. I did some researches before the match, most people say to use 3-5-2 or 4-1-4-1 (both formations attack the flanks). I ended up using 3-5-2, and boom, I lost 3-0 in the first half already. My GK and DC are in great form and better than his ST ratings. But they just didn't perform... I still have 2nd leg at home but what should I do now?
    Thanks guys

Should have went 4-5-1 v or 4-4-2 & attacked down the wings.

4-1-4-1 ^^ but with a 3-0.... the fail is in your players, really one don't need to move the formation in the whole season if have good players, and good is not = more stars, is = internally well proggrammed.

offside trap and high presing

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    4-1-4-1 ^^ but with a 3-0.... the fail is in your players, really one don't need to move the formation in the whole season if have good players, and good is not = more stars, is = internally well proggrammed.
    How do I internally well program my team? My level is only 3 but I have never won any title, my best achievement was finish the season at second place.
    Thanks

You didn't quote me but you buy proven 21-25 year olds and play them according to their strengths or you buy the top dollar 18/19 year olds and put a lot of resources into training them. You are looking for the 18 year olds that have a 80-100x value to wage ratio. many of which aren't generated anymore.
    pvhung429 likes this.