Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Skidz

Thread: I need help for 3w-1-4-2

I need help for 3w-1-4-2

I want to play with the formation 3w-1-4-2, but I wonder what is the mentality. I awake to attacking, mixed, normal, his half mixed without ambush and counter attack. if someone thinks something different let said. thanks in advance

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    This is my tutorial, read it slowly it should help you find your way bro! http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...3-1-4-2-a.html
    Freken Aalborg likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

good, nice build. But something bothers me arrows, are they not vulnerable to counter attacks quality and all formations there are such arrows. Is not very tired players and other studs will not lead to many fouls and cards. and tell me if I fall what is better to change in the formation MC or ST. in any formation you attacking mentality remains mixed., its half strongly mixed. Thanks

Go with Normal mentality if ur team is same quality as other opponents, go with attacking if ur team is stronger.
    Press whole pitch
    passing style: mixed
    Focus passing: mixed
    Normal tackling
    Zonal marking
    I would avoid using arrows at all, no need to.
    You could put some arrows if your opponent has 2MC formation, then you could put red arrow on ML & MR and change focus passing:down both flanks

3W-1-4-2 is better against formations with strong amc but you would suffer against 4-5-1 with motivated flanks, you could simply switch to 4-4-4 against 4-5-1 guys and stick to 3W-1-4-2 against formations that has AMC

Jelaq ti uspex
    Last edited by BeckStar; 09-20-2014 at 01:51 PM.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    Go with Normal mentality if ur team is same quality as other opponents, go with attacking if ur team is stronger.
    Press whole pitch
    passing style: mixed
    Focus passing: mixed
    Normal tackling
    Zonal marking
    I would avoid using arrows at all, no need to.
    You could put some arrows if your opponent has 2MC formation, then you could put red arrow on ML & MR and change focus passing:down both flanks

3W-1-4-2 is better against formations with strong amc but you would suffer against 4-5-1 with motivated flanks, you could simply switch to 4-4-4 against 4-5-1 guys and stick to 3W-1-4-2 against formations that has AMC

Jelaq ti uspex
    4-4-4 ? thats 12 players lol, I think you mean 3-4-3?, any way 3w-1-4-2 is fine against 4-5-1 formation I have won lots of times! if you do come up against that of any other wide formation 4-4-2 - 4-1-3w -2 etc then try setting your orders to mixed passing!.
    I prefer to use ATTACKING, CLOSE DOWN OWN HALF. or WHOLE PITCH, HARD TACKLING, ZONAL MARKING, FORCE COUNTER ATTACKS, PLAY OFFSIDE ALLWAYS, if you find your being over run then take of a MC and put on another DC to tighten up at the back!, if you are losing then take off the DMC and put on another ST OR AMC in the center!, if you come up against a mirror formation then try MAN MARKING!, as for arrows I always use reds on all STS, ALL MIDFIELD and on DMC but will ofton leave the DMC empty if Im playing against 3 upfront or 2 and a AMC. I personaly think the blues are a waist of time as a defender will defend anyway so whats the point?, it is very differernt for the midfield!, as for the STs that is also debatable but for me I use reds.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

hi,guys i need beat this form....im little stronger,but almost same quality,play away in league

hi there skidz

I am using your guide for 3w-1-4-2 but playing 3w-1-5-1 but with same orders and arrows

would you change anything when using 6 midfielders instead of 5??

here are my team

I need help  for 3w-1-4-2-3-1-5-1.jpg

have a nice weekend

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Freken Aalborg View Post
    hi there skidz

I am using your guide for 3w-1-4-2 but playing 3w-1-5-1 but with same orders and arrows

would you change anything when using 6 midfielders instead of 5??

here are my team

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3-1-5-1.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	67.5 KB 
ID:	53157

have a nice weekend
    your 3-1-5-1 is uneven, too crowded midfield. defenders are thin

you should switch 4- 1-4-1 lineup. i'm using this formation