5. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

3 60.00%
  • no

2 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Lv7 vs Lv10 in cup , any help please,Going For The Treble,never won it

Lv7 vs Lv10 in cup , any help please,Going For The Treble,never won it

im going for the treble,in cup final but need any help available please he's level 10 and a little stronger than me
    heres my team and his,im 2 points behind in the league with easier run in an won my first leg of my championship match any help greatly recieved will post results either way
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lv7 vs Lv10 in cup , any help please,Going For The Treble,never won it-cup-final-2.jpg   Lv7 vs Lv10 in cup , any help please,Going For The Treble,never won it-cup-final-1.jpg  

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I would play like this, using defense/counter/flanks
    and yes, blue arrows on my defenders
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

So you would go the classic 4-5-1v counter defensive tactic and blue arrows on my cbs? yes i normally play normal,flanks,mixed passing zonal but if ive better defenders than his strikers man to man,tackling normal as hard gives too many goal scoring chances to the team u play,low pressure with no offside and counter attacks blue arrows on the dmc if he plays 3 up front or red if i need to flood the middle and wingers red,ive not found much use for arrows on strikers,of any colour,
    ps thanks for your reply

this is my team as of this min
    Lv7 vs Lv10 in cup , any help please,Going For The Treble,never won it-0000000000000000stats.jpg

I would go 3-5-2 or 4-4-2. In 4-5-1V each of your AMs is defended by 3 players if he use zonal so I think they'll be eliminated which is problem cause they're your biggest threat. Anyway good luck and NO blue arrows on defenders
    Currently season 17 - level 17

League Winners (12) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 16
    League Runner-up (3) - Levels 5, 13, 15
    League 3rd place (1) - Level 8

26-0-0 league (1) - Level 4
    Champions League Winners (8) - Levels 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 15, 16
    Champions League Finalist (2) - Levels 13, 14

Cup Winners (3) - Levels 1, 4, 15
    Cup Finalist - Level 13

TEAM HISTORY

ive played this formation b4 with them in previous rounds but not this lv so thank you for any imput i always get teams 2-3 lvs above me in the cups compared to the champions league were there all the same level,went top yesterday equal points with superior GD n easier run in,if i get the treble the thing ill be most proud of is the cup as i was underdog in most matches but to be honest if i come away with nothing ive enjoyed this season the most,usually theres two top teams in the leagues ive been in,me being one lol but this year any off ten teams could have won it,every match is like a mini final now,playing the second leg of the champions leg away later im up 3-2,i was sailing till for some reason one of my best got a straight red n gave a peno away....Cest le vive