Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By minz90
  • 2 Post By sparklinginsilence

Thread: Assistant coach - match result preset or not?

Assistant coach - match result preset or not?

So with the new update, the assistant coach feature can suggest changing tactics etc mid game. But does it work, and does it put to bed the theory that a match result was pre-determined before it started?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used this feature last night in the cup, my opponent was a tad difficult but when it comes down to quality and form of players, my team was on top.. I had done everything the assistant mentioned, ended up going to penalties. Lucky him I won n penalties. So I dont know if I can trust him again. lol...
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

Well when I went with my assistants tactic it went from 2-2 at half time to 9-2 so 😂

The dury is still out but I went from one goal down to a one goal win from following my assistants instructions. It seems I'll have to tune in for more matches.

Apprentice
    i would be very careful with it! as an experienced Manager i found out, in most cases the best is to Play the own style and not to Change the orders when he says it.

but sometimes it is also right what he says but not always!
    Bunzo likes this.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...e-4-4-2-a.html

Currently Season 46, LVL 42

My Team

Was playing motivated 451 v style yesterday with normal mentality and score was 0-0. Assistant tells me we are being soft on our opponent and should instead go for a win. Change to attacking mentality and won 1-0.

But just like in real life,the assistant will be right sometimes but wrong most of the time. Thats why he is just an assistant !
    minz90 and Bunzo like this.

I´ve sacked mine