Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: The game will not leave this until now . Somebody help please...

Rookie

Angry The game will not leave this until now . Somebody help please...

Constantly he began to lose my team , as well as lower teams . Did I need to change the system , please someone help ...The game will not leave this until now . Somebody help please...-ekran-al-nt-s-.jpgThe game will not leave this until now . Somebody help please...-sdf.jpgThe game will not leave this until now . Somebody help please...-gedg.jpgThe game will not leave this until now . Somebody help please...-fee.jpgThe game will not leave this until now . Somebody help please...-ekran-fef.jpgThe game will not leave this until now . Somebody help please...-dedfve.jpgThe game will not leave this until now . Somebody help please...-dwdw.jpg

Ok, beautiful u uploaded the pic of the stats.

As always, i give u my opinion based in the idea that every formaion can win the treble with the correct players, so despite I would not play with 3 defenders (I used 4-3-3 when started and now 4-3-1-2 AMC is a ST/MC) just will say;

You have players with stars,but no more.
    Every player have internal %'s of effectiveness, so 6* do not guarantee that a player will be good.
    The page one have to see to take a look at the team situation, is not the page of the team with the amount of players with more or less stars, is the page of stats.
    So, if I havee to manage your team, I would say;
    Sell, Ronaldo, Neymar these goals pe match are not enough.

If you want to buy good players use ethe market of, better u can do a offer in negotiations list for a player that have info of goals scored with his old team, so then you can save tokens and have more guarantee of a good player due that you can see info' of how he played (in number terms).

As a AMC you can find one better, inclusive a MC/ST can be good option due that the penalty of possession due wrong position will affect less that tthe benefit u can have.
    Prove Ceccarelli as AMC a MC or this called Orzu (or how is called coz I do not see)

As MC's I consideer good who give me one of 3 things;

1 goal per 2 matches
    1 asistance per 2 matches
    Contribution in defense or appear in the match and apport something.

So Eren can have a better candidate.

In defense and GK one have to see how players contribute during the matches, + is good to have MoM.

MoM, are players that one have to keep.
    Then you need to test and find a man for corners and 1 for fouls. The same for both positions, is enough and as every match have fouls/cornars u can save any points.

Good luck.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Ok, beautiful u uploaded the pic of the stats.

As always, i give u my opinion based in the idea that every formaion can win the treble with the correct players, so despite I would not play with 3 defenders (I used 4-3-3 when started and now 4-3-1-2 AMC is a ST/MC) just will say;

You have players with stars,but no more.
    Every player have internal %'s of effectiveness, so 6* do not guarantee that a player will be good.
    The page one have to see to take a look at the team situation, is not the page of the team with the amount of players with more or less stars, is the page of stats.
    So, if I havee to manage your team, I would say;
    Sell, Ronaldo, Neymar these goals pe match are not enough.

If you want to buy good players use ethe market of, better u can do a offer in negotiations list for a player that have info of goals scored with his old team, so then you can save tokens and have more guarantee of a good player due that you can see info' of how he played (in number terms).

As a AMC you can find one better, inclusive a MC/ST can be good option due that the penalty of possession due wrong position will affect less that tthe benefit u can have.
    Prove Ceccarelli as AMC a MC or this called Orzu (or how is called coz I do not see)

As MC's I consideer good who give me one of 3 things;

1 goal per 2 matches
    1 asistance per 2 matches
    Contribution in defense or appear in the match and apport something.

So Eren can have a better candidate.

In defense and GK one have to see how players contribute during the matches, + is good to have MoM.

MoM, are players that one have to keep.
    Then you need to test and find a man for corners and 1 for fouls. The same for both positions, is enough and as every match have fouls/cornars u can save any points.

Good luck.
    Well said! i agree to all!
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...e-4-4-2-a.html

Currently Season 46, LVL 42

My Team

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by ecz_61 View Post
    Constantly he began to lose my team , as well as lower teams . Did I need to change the system , please someone help ...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ekran Alıntısı.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	73.6 KB 
ID:	54399Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sdf.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	57.5 KB 
ID:	54400Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gedg.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	54401Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fee.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	62.9 KB 
ID:	54402Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ekran fef.jpg 
Size:	83.6 KB 
ID:	54403Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dedfve.jpg 
Size:	84.0 KB 
ID:	54404Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dwdw.jpg 
Size:	85.0 KB 
ID:	54405
    No need to change anything...just max the bonus,bro