Thread: Need advice to take 1st place in league

Need advice to take 1st place in league

I'm a Level 14 Manager and just got knocked off champions league (different story but I was basically robbed, 20 shots on target to 4 and he managed to beat me 1-2 global not to mention the 65% possession for me in both games) but anyways now my only hope is to take the league title but the No.1 Team uses his usual 4-3W-1-2 formation and, sadly, all his players are at least 5 stars and three 6 stars on the starting line up.

Need advice to take 1st place in league-untitled.jpg

The first round I play him I used the counter of 3N-1-4-2 Defensive, Counter attack, low pressing, Mixed passing/style, Zonal and Normal tackling with the result of a draw (2:2). I found this reasonable since we were very even on the game stats but he was playing home without spectating (I was spectating).

That being said, are there any opinions on what I should attempt in our next match? I was thinking of going the same details on everything and hope the extra possession gives me the win.

You got a pretty decent result vs him the 1st leg. Try starting with 3n-1-4-2.

4-5-1v is also a good option... Start the game with normal mentality, down the flanks, mixed passing, hard tackling. Counter off/offside/off
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

I would use 4-1-3W-2. Balance system between u and him. Normal mentality, mixed focus, low pressing, hard tackling, mixed passed, Counter & offside off

8 league tittles
    4 league runner up
    2 champions league tittle
    3 champions league runner up
    0 cup
    2 cup finalist

Thanks for the feedback, I'll post back what the result of the match is tomorrow