Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Hamza Khan

Thread: Help needed vs 5-1(DMR)-3W-1 in cup match

Help needed vs 5-1(DMR)-3W-1 in cup match

Opponent has 5-1(DMR)- 3(W)-1. Since he has one cm only I feel I can dominate midfield.

I'm confused how to defend the wings.. At the same time I want to attack him. I'm around 20.8 and he is around 22.
    I really want to win this match. I'm hoping to play attacking football as I think this formation is defensive and he will attack from wings . Please help guys. I'm new to the forum.

Shud I play 4-5-1 with down(defensive arrows) on my wingers and attacking arrows on my midfielders with mix passing thru the middle ?

Please tell if u have other formations in mind ?

Maybe 3W52V could work with settings you've mentioned for 451V. I don't think you need 4 defenders+dmc because his offensive line has only amc+st, so that's why I think 352V should work, or you could also try completly different strategy, 43N12
    Last edited by t11_fan; 10-29-2015 at 01:20 PM.
    Ex top eleven player

Thanks dude for the help. But my match started before I could read this reply.

In the last moment he changed his formation to a 5-3-2 flat (which I didn't see before match started)

I kept a 4-5-1 flat formation with up arrows on the 3 CMs and down arrow on the ML and MR using normal mentality, mixed passing thru the middle, no counter attack and no offside trap and high pressing.

Good thing is I won 3-1 even though he was better than me in quality

I'll post details of another turnaround I managed in the previous cup match where I had lost 3-2.
    t11_fan likes this.