Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: went wrong.....help me

Rookie

went wrong.....help me

Hey guys had a champions league match toady against an opposition playing with 4-4-2 classic and i use 4-5-1 v style.... his quality is 99 and mine is 103... and i used the controls Mentality : flanks, FocusPassing : mixed, Pressing : low, Tackling : Normal, Passing : mixed, Marking : Zonal with no counter attack and no offside with red arrows on AML,AMR and ST... he litreally tore me inside 60 mins he has scored 4 goals and the match ended as 4-1... what went wrong and guide me which cntrl can i use against this team when i face them in home

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by kingkrish View Post
    Hey guys had a champions league match toady against an opposition playing with 4-4-2 classic and i use 4-5-1 v style.... his quality is 99 and mine is 103... and i used the controls Mentality : flanks, FocusPassing : mixed, Pressing : low, Tackling : Normal, Passing : mixed, Marking : Zonal with no counter attack and no offside with red arrows on AML,AMR and ST... he litreally tore me inside 60 mins he has scored 4 goals and the match ended as 4-1... what went wrong and guide me which cntrl can i use against this team when i face them in home
    There are 2 counter formation to 4-4-2C i always use are:
    Narrow Diamond or 3n-1-4-2
    in the past, hexagon or 4-5-1V working very well but not last 2 season (for me)
    So u can decide..ND normally use for stronger team like you..good luck..

attacking or normal/through middle/short pass/hard or normal tackle/no offside/no counter/red arrow on AMC

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    There are 2 counter formation to 4-4-2C i always use are:
    Narrow Diamond or 3n-1-4-2
    in the past, hexagon or 4-5-1V working very well but not last 2 season (for me)
    So u can decide..ND normally use for stronger team like you..good luck..

attacking or normal/through middle/short pass/hard or normal tackle/no offside/no counter/red arrow on AMC
    Dude what are the controls for 3n-1-4-2

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by kingkrish View Post
    Dude what are the controls for 3n-1-4-2
    normal or attacking/down both flanks/short passing/hard or normal tackle/zonal/no offside/no counter/red arrows on Ml/MR

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    normal or attacking/down both flanks/short passing/hard or normal tackle/zonal/no offside/no counter/red arrows on Ml/MR
    Thanx dude.... my league opponent today also has 4-4-2 classic oly... lets see hw i do this match with this formation

4-4-2 classic is a funny formation to beat... There is days I dominate it with 4-5-1v and there is days where like your situation, it tears me apart like yesterday.. Let us know how 3-1-4-2 plans out.
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

i use 4-1-2-1-2 against 4-4-2 never lets me down.

Rookie
    Used 3n-1-4-2 and won the game 1-0.....

Rookie
    Wat are the ctrls u use for narrow 4-1-2-1-2 dude

Attacking, short, mixed, high press, hard tackle, zonal, no counter, no offside.

Weird though. My friend in my division is unbeaten with 4-4-2 so i tested 4-2-2-2 and lost 0-3 in a friendly
    Then tried diamond and lost 1-2 BUT my team is massively fatigued and I played subs with much lower quality and low morale.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast