Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kingkrish

Thread: crtical CUP match against direct rival in the league.....

Rookie

crtical CUP match against direct rival in the league.....

Hi frnds after a long time i have qualified for round of 32 in cup matches.... nw i m facing the guy who is my direct rival in my league....we both have same points in the league and i lie 1st in the table due to my goal difference... My qualites are 103 and his qualities are 105.2... he uses the formation of 4-1-1-2W-2...

DL-DC_DC_DR
    DMC
    MC
    AML AMR
    ST ST

Nw wt formation and ctrl can i use to beat him....kindly suggest

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by kingkrish View Post
    Hi frnds after a long time i have qualified for round of 32 in cup matches.... nw i m facing the guy who is my direct rival in my league....we both have same points in the league and i lie 1st in the table due to my goal difference... My qualites are 103 and his qualities are 105.2... he uses the formation of 4-1-1-2W-2...

DL-DC_DC_DR
    DMC
    MC
    AML AMR
    ST ST

Nw wt formation and ctrl can i use to beat him....kindly suggest
    I think u seemed ask every single match in order to win the treble...keke..the most active man in asking the tactics...Anyway, just kidding...haha

So Bring me another cup of coffee..oki..

4-3n-1-2 is most probably best counter for that formation...

normal or attacking/short pass/hard tackle/through the middle/own half pressing/no offside/no counter/red arrows at AMC
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 11-21-2015 at 09:38 AM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    I think u seemed ask every single match in order to win the treble...keke..the most active man in asking the tactics...Anyway, just kidding...haha

So Bring me another cup of coffee..oki..

4-3n-1-2 is most probably best counter for that formation...

normal or attacking/short pass/hard tackle/through the middle/own half pressing/no offside/no counter/red arrows at AMC

To be frank yes dude i want to win the treble.... hope i m nt disturbing a lot....thanx for the info will get u r cup of coffee soon
    Brian Dang likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by kingkrish View Post
    To be frank yes dude i want to win the treble.... hope i m nt disturbing a lot....thanx for the info will get u r cup of coffee soon
    hehe..good luck!!

Rookie
    First leg was away draw1-1...second leg in home got one of my MC sent off and drawn 2-2...he got qualified

Banned
    i often use formation 4-1-4-1 to fight the enemy