Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: TEST 1 -The test of the week counter for 4-4-2 with ND normal/ modificated

TEST 1 -The test of the week counter for 4-4-2 with ND normal/ modificated

Let's try to save some counters, doing tests every week, and testing 2 little bit different formations in every chance.

This thread is to save results against a formation that we know well, the 4-4-2

I would like to suggest to save results with 2 ND formations, the orders doesnt matter initially, just the idea is that if after test, we have the perception that we dominated in the different areas of the field, and in the possession bar.

I will suggest to start the test with the normal Narrow Diamond (4-1-2-1-2)

And, a other version, just the same, but using 2 DC's and just a DR or DL, to try to see if, with x3 DC's we control the ST's and having all this people in the middle of the field we have the perception of control.

TEST 1 -The test of the week counter for 4-4-2 with ND normal/ modificated-nd-tunned.jpg

This is the 2nd idea, the orders are free to set, hope we share too to know. Will be nice have some threads with tests to have %'s of control against some formations.

Dreamer
    Do you have a victory with that formation ?

Dreamer
    The orders are important too

Quote Originally Posted by Stefanut Stefanut View Post
    Do you have a victory with that formation ?
    I started days ago with my 4-3-1-2 and the other had the control till I moved a MC as DMC... so yeah I had victory butt what for me what count is what player move to change the possession bar in your favour.

Then I would like to have some different tests with this defense of 3 DC's because many times I use it and seems to be very stable, so I think a diamond with 3 DC's can work better generally...