Thread: 3w-2n-2n-2w-1

3w-2n-2n-2w-1

Hi Guys

i need some advice in orders on this rare formations

3w-2n-2n-2w-1-3w-2n2n2w-1.jpg

my orders are the following but i does not work perfectly

3w-2n-2n-2w-1-orders.jpg

any suggestions how to improwed this formation??

and please tell me difference between zonal and man marking-

thanx in advance
    Last edited by NEW MANCHESTER CITY; 01-15-2016 at 11:23 AM.

Unlike zonal marking to man-to-man is very simple, the zone will be like the DR will score the enemy player who is in the position closer to him by example would be the enemy or MC AMR if it move ahead, ie zonal will be that this DR player always check who is in his backcourt, no matter who. The man-to-man will be a definite player forever mark the same person, this in my view.
    Be careful against 4-4-2 seems that it can cause you problems. The orders do not know if so wrong, they can vary from game to game. Including his arrows, when you put the red arrow on a player ta saying it can give priority to attack more and go further beyond its position as otherwise blue, then his two players DMC's are doing two roles, the DMC and DC. I hope I have helped you, good luck manager!
    THEY WANT MORE CONTENT TOP ELEVEN?
    How To Counter Top Eleven

URL redirection is only fitting, it will straight to the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Exforgant View Post
    Unlike zonal marking to man-to-man is very simple, the zone will be like the DR will score the enemy player who is in the position closer to him by example would be the enemy or MC AMR if it move ahead, ie zonal will be that this DR player always check who is in his backcourt, no matter who. The man-to-man will be a definite player forever mark the same person, this in my view.
    Be careful against 4-4-2 seems that it can cause you problems. The orders do not know if so wrong, they can vary from game to game. Including his arrows, when you put the red arrow on a player ta saying it can give priority to attack more and go further beyond its position as otherwise blue, then his two players DMC's are doing two roles, the DMC and DC. I hope I have helped you, good luck manager!
    Thank you for your help. you helped me a lot

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    playing vs higher q attackers, man to man is risky. If oppo are about same q, it seems that it gives some advantage but you 'll have more condition loss.

About your formation, becareful, if oppo has two ST, you must use 2 DC instead of two DMC.
    Also try in some games to play defense/counters from the flanks.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    playing vs higher q attackers, man to man is risky. If oppo are about same q, it seems that it gives some advantage but you 'll have more condition loss.

About your formation, becareful, if oppo has two ST, you must use 2 DC instead of two DMC.
    Also try in some games to play defense/counters from the flanks.
    When i am better that the other team and i am most of the times, is it ok to play defence/counter/low pressure or should i use att/high pressure/no counter

and when playing defence / counter do you use long ball too??

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I avoid to use high pres. cause of more condition loss
    Having better team doesn't mean you can't play def/counters, many times it works better than attack.
    If you 're watching the game, try and see.
    Avoid long pass if oppo has DMs.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I avoid to use high pres. cause of more condition loss
    Having better team doesn't mean you can't play def/counters, many times it works better than attack.
    If you 're watching the game, try and see.
    Avoid long pass if oppo has DMs.
    ok thx mate

I listened to advice and change my formation to 3n-2wdm-2-2wam-1 or butterfly 361

and have won 9 straight games 27 points and a goal score of 34-5

so this is a very good tactics for me. Thx for all the advises

3w-2n-2n-2w-1-butterfly.jpg3w-2n-2n-2w-1-orders.jpg

here are formation and orders

have a nice day