Thread: Orders for 3n 1 3n 2 1 formation

Orders for 3n 1 3n 2 1 formation

Hey guys,

What orders and tactics would be good for this formation? I'm playing 3 DC, 1DMC, 3MC, 1AMR/AML, 1ST. I'm facing a 4-3n-3 formation.
    I'm also open to other counter formations but it will have to be a formation with an AMR/L, because those 2 on the flanks tear every defense apart. They're my win condition and not nearly as effective anywhere else. Thanks in advance!

If you wana do counter formation then see this guide >>>>http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...er-attack.html
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

i would go with 4-5-1V, focus attack on flanks, and since he has no wingers you should attack with both your wingers and fullbacks (red arrows), high pressure short pass if you wanna play posession game, long of you wanna counter with normal mentality, down flanks, DMC with blue arrow, MC up to you depending on his players, offside on if you are attacking with high pressure, off if you will press low, and you may play with man marking if you play with 4-5-1V

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ramy View Post
    long of you wanna counter with normal mentality, down flanks, DMC with blue arrow, MC up to you depending on his players, offside on if you are attacking with high pressure, off if you will press low, and you may play with man marking if you play with 4-5-1V

That is so funny! I want to hug you for that
    Orders for 3n 1 3n 2 1 formation-th.jpg
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    That is so funny! I want to hug you for that
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	th.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	7.2 KB 
ID:	61847
    ?

Counter attack works best with defensive mentality pressing own half.
    If you put blue arrow to DMC counter attack will never work as during attacking DMC will not give long passes or go wide open opponent defense.
    Take 5 defenders or 4 to counter balance one DMC red arrow and moreover use marking zonal always if you dont have scout defenders.

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    Counter attack works best with defensive mentality pressing own half.
    If you put blue arrow to DMC counter attack will never work as during attacking DMC will not give long passes or go wide open opponent defense.
    Take 5 defenders or 4 to counter balance one DMC red arrow and moreover use marking zonal always if you dont have scout defenders.
    Lol not really, counter attack works even if you are playing with hard attacking mentality, you just need to "understand" what counter attacking means, REAL MADRID as big as it is counter attacks, Barcelona counter attacks, every team counter attacks when the opponent is attacking them in their half and they manage to intercept the ball, there is no such thing as works best with defensive mentality.
    Second, if you put blue arrow on DMC THEY WILL HELP WITH COUNTERS, again you need to "understand" what arrows mean, arrows reflect the "mentality" of the player on the pitch, so if you give a DM blue arrow, this means he has to focus on defending more, but it does NOT mean he shouldn't pass forward or play long balls like you said, there is no such thing as that as well.
    Third, you don't "only" man mark if you have scout players, you man mark when you feel your defender can stop the opponent ST, the defender doesn't have to be "better" than the ST, but rather taller, heavier or have special abilities like defensive wall to block shots, so there is no such thing as that as well.

Sir this game is not real life game so you have play to with pure tactics/Real life game is flexible and player can adjust themself.I hope you also understand
    Last edited by Abhinavsharma; 02-02-2016 at 06:00 AM.