Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By minz90

Thread: Defense is first line of attack!

Defense is first line of attack!

Hi everyone,
    We always run for goals so we try to get better strikers or mid-fielders as well don't care for defenders when we early start playing game.
    If attack is like "pen" then defense is like "Ink",Without defense you can't write goals.So guys try to get better defense and focus on them.

I HAVE A STORY OF A TOP ELEVEN FOOTBALL CLUB.IT IS PURE WORK OF IMAGINATION JUST FOR INSPIRING YOU.read carefully.

FC SAM was playing league and they needed 1,2,3 rank for qualifying champion league for next league.They were playing well throughout the league.They were no 4 in league table but they wanted to be atleast no 3 for champion league for next league.They were having 3 matches left.FC SAM won one match and got no3 rank but the problem was that last 2 matches was with TOP 2 teams of league.FC SAM leader was confused as if they lost even one match they will lost golden chance.So Manager of FC SAM decided to play defensively against both team for draw.He played with 5 defenders.The match time came nearer but there was still a problem his team was having no 5* defender due to lack of intrest in defense.So FC SAM bought three 5* defenders and match day come.The match started,OPPONENT was confused to see 5 defenders+3 DMC the opponent thought they have surrender before match.The whistle blown,The opponent was having nice posession but FC SAM never allowed others opponent to score goal.So it result a DRAW.The next match also went same way it was draw.FC SAM was happy to qualify for champion league and he learned that defense is first line of defense.If he have gone with huge attack he may not have won against top teams.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

I support those teams which play with more than 3 defenders or atleast 2 DM with 3 defenders.If you play with 3 defenders than it is like making fun of your defense and your goalkeeper will face all odds.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Apprentice
    Attacking is the best Defense ;-)
    Arion likes this.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...e-4-4-2-a.html

Currently Season 46, LVL 42

My Team

[QUOTE=minz90;388870]Attacking is the best Defense ;-)
    kk you play without defense
    Last edited by Abhinavsharma; 02-04-2016 at 08:33 AM.

Apprentice
    [QUOTE=Abhinavsharma;388934]
    Quote Originally Posted by minz90 View Post
    No^^ but i know what you mean. i Play with a high defending line
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...e-4-4-2-a.html

Currently Season 46, LVL 42

My Team

it's not about the number of defenders only that will make your defense strong,it's about the quality of your players too

for example I use 2 or 3 defenders against weaker opponents who play with 5 defenders and 1 DMC and usually win with 2 goals difference at least although my team doesnt have any scout players or 6* players

you will need to work on your defenders and train them regularly in addition to buy 1 or 2 quality defenders and push your players to press high and get the danger out of your defense

it works with me like this

If you have less defender then counter attack may exploit the space even if they are scouts.

[QUOTE=Abhinavsharma;388934]
    Quote Originally Posted by minz90 View Post
    I'll play with 10 outfield players in the opponent half if I have him guarding the net:
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.