Thread: 4-5-1 V in difficulty

Famous

4-5-1 V in difficulty

Well, as indicated in the title I use this formation as my core tactic. Recently, I've been hopeless against 4 opponents playing:
    4-2N-3AMW-1 : 4 games, 1 victory, 2 terrible losses - all being slightly weaker than me.
    3N-2DMW-3N-2. 2 games, 1 (miraculous) draw, 1 loss.
    I read that the recommended counters all use at least 4 midfileders. I do not have any lateral midfielder in my squad.
    What would be the "rescue" options you suggest me to try?
    Thanks in advance.

Hello there,
    First of all needing 4 MCs to counter that's not correct at all, it doesn't work that simple, but from what I see your problem is with teams that focus on the middle, either defending or attacking, and you yourself mentioned the reason you are losing, you don't have wingers or wing midfielders, that's what you need right now, you have to buy two wingers even if they weren't that good, in both formations the middle is crowded with DMs and CMs so you have to find other spots to attack, and that us to be the flanks, good luck bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Famous
    Thanks for your answer but 4-5-1 V is based on 2 wing AM. My best players by the way. I did not say MC, I said midfielders (MC/ML/MR). There is also a contradiction in your answer: you say that's not correct to put 4 midfielders but that's what you are suggesting at the end.

I meant you don't "have to" have 4 in midfield in order to "counter attack", you can counter attack with any formation, that's what I meant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    4-5-1V working better with defense (and counters).
    Also I set 4 or 5 (DMC) blue arrows on my defenders.
    I also recommend man-to-man if you can rotate or have extra greens.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html