Thread: Can't beat 4-3n-3

Can't beat 4-3n-3

Supposed counter tactic is 4-1-4-1 (as if dmc-ml-mc-mc-mr right? not 4 AMF) 5 out of 5 matches against weaker teams ranging from 2 to 6 stars weaker I've lost every single match, is there any anyother tactic u can use against this 43n3? cause this guy is killing it on the league with his weaker team with this tactic he's winning everything, besides the other teams that beat me with it too.

Also out of curiosity what's the penalty on using a player out of position (yellow warning sign)?

Thank you in advance <3

No... Its 4-3n-2w-1. Play with high press, attacking, pass mixed and short. If you pass long, Y U HAVE 3 MC?
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

4-5-1v, you don't wanna play in the middle he already has many players in the middle so go with the flanks, and you will lose possession if you play players not in the positions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    No... Its 4-3n-2w-1. Play with high press, attacking, pass mixed and short. If you pass long, Y U HAVE 3 MC?
    I don't, I used 2 as advised on the Table of Counter Formations v2.0 post, which by the look of your anwers needs serious updating.

Thank you guys.