Thread: Not a qq thread - what am i doing wrong?

Not a qq thread - what am i doing wrong?

Hey all, first off, this is not one of those qq posts. I really need help from someone more experienced about winning games.

Tonight i had a game against weaker opponent and i was playing home. My team was in 95% moral and condition with much higher ball possession. His team had 1 player less ( coz of red card) and still result was a draw.

This is a photo of most important bits:

Not a qq thread - what am i doing wrong?-match.jpg

One thing i've noticed is that whenever im watching the game my team is playing against weaker opponent, other team seams "buffed" , like their players are all playing top notch no matter if they are in wrong position or with 1/2 stars, they are always able to block my 4/5 star players When im not watching the game, these matches are always a sure win with 4:0 or more.

Once again, i would appreciate any input as to how i can improve my team. Thanks

Thanks for these links, but as i said, this is not a QQ thread. I want to improve my game using advices from more experienced players, not "tldr your post, ill just comment" remarks

me too I suspect that some teams are meant to beat you however the conditions are
    they will always win
    it happened for me many times

I remember in Level 5 I was 35 and my opponent was 29
    he won against me home and away
    and his players are much weaker than mine