Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Steppenwolf

Thread: Can I score if I choose to be hard-defensively?

Can I score if I choose to be hard-defensively?

I am facing a team that is almost has the same quality as mine. He's 93% and I'm 87%. He got 4 scout players of a GK, DC, MC and a ST. His formation is 4-3-1-2.
    My question is, if I play hard defensing and forcing counter attack, with the formation
    5DEF-3MC-1AMC-1ST, is it possible for me to score goals? I have a 4 scout players of a GK, DC, MC, and a ST.
    Last edited by Danieal; 02-27-2016 at 07:54 AM.

VIP
    Can you pick up a girl and score, if you stay at home on Saturday night and don't answer phone calls...
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I never use hard attack or defense.
    I only used it some times when I was desperate to reverse or keep a result in the game.
    and most of these times, never worked
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I only used it some times when I was desperate to reverse or keep a result in the game.
    I did score, only 1 goal, and it was in the 90th minute. But I conceded 2 goals. What does this mean? haha lesson learned, I think I should never play hard attack nor defense like you said. Too sad that I was eliminated from quarter-finals of CL.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    It has never worked for me too....when I play defence strategy, I concede, my ass man tells me to switch to attack and things will change.....but now, I know the power of playing with a Normal order. You won't be exposed against a counter attacking side and you can play counter too with no adverse effect

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Tapatalk